FIREWALL IMPLEMENTATION ENGINEER (SDI) FORTIGATE OR FORTIMANAGER - REMOTE
KMC Work Location: OFFSITE
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-10-03
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-3289458
Career Category: Network /System / Database Administration
Salary: ₱130,000.00 - ₱180,000.00
The Purpose Driven Career Objectives of a Network /System / Database Administration at KMC:
Nuspire is a leading managed security services provider (MSSP) founded over 20 years ago to revolutionize the cybersecurity experience by taking an optimistic and people-first approach. Our deep bench of cybersecurity experts use world-class threat intelligence and 24x7 security operations centers (SOCs) to detect, respond and remediate advanced cyber threats.
The Impact You Will Make:
Firewall Implementation Engineers are responsible for the design, configuration, and remote installation of customer network and security solutions and services.
To apply for Network /System / Database Administration, you are excellent at:
- Performing the adoption of network firewalls into a central manager platform.
- Performing diagnostic tests and troubleshooting on network related issues.
- Communicating with customers’ over the phone or via email to provide solutions to network related issues.
- Performing audits on firewall configurations and settings.
- Providing recommendations to improve the process for adoption of firewalls into central management.
- Developing and implement technical procedures effectively and quickly, addressing customers’ problems to minimize downtime.
- Upgrading network equipment to compatible stable firmware releases.
Your Success Profile includes:
- Experience working with Fortigate and Fortimanager Platform.
- Ability to meet deadlines, manage stress effectively in high-pressure situations, and self-motivated.
- Solid understanding of network installation and design.
- Knowledge of IT principles and an ability to communicate technical concepts effectively.
- Strong sense of discretion and confidentiality required.
- Solid understanding of OSI model layers 1-3.
- Ability to perform firewall configuration changes.
Bonus Points If You Have:
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field.
- 3+ years’ experience in computer networks and systems maintenance.
- Cisco certified network associate (CCNA) certification.