TECHNICAL SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE T1
KMC Work Location: PICADILLY STAR
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-08-02
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-34EB895
Career Category: Network /System / Database Administration
Salary: ₱35,000.00 - ₱50,000.00
- Manage Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), which include the provision of security certificates, single sign-on (SSO), LDAP, and user rights & privilege management.
- Manage Office365, which includes checking service health, generating custom reports, managing security groups, checking & logging service requests, managing users, and managing spam & malware.
- Manage IT equipment, which includes setting up & troubleshooting computers running Windows 7 to 11 or macOS, printers, routers, and modems.
- Manage IT assets to ensure all IT equipment is recorded, properly tagged, and kept in optimal performance.
- Manage virtual servers on-premise and cloud (AWS), which include setup, troubleshooting, and decommissioning.
- Manage IT vendors, which includes liaising order requests and reviewing quotations.
- Manage service desk tickets to ensure that internal and external customers can do their job without a hitch.
- Manage system alarms and notifications, which include performing initial troubleshooting and triggering escalation.
To apply for the role, you must have the following:
- Preferably a graduate or diploma degree holder in a reputable institution or equivalent, with at least 4 to 5 years of work experience related to technical support.
- Preferably an experience in Active Directory, Office365, Virtual Server, and VPN management.
- Experience in troubleshooting Windows/MacOS-based computers, printers, routers, firewalls, and modems.
- Professional command of the English language
- Willing to work onsite - Taguig City
- Work schedule is 9AM - 6PM MNL
It will also be favorable if you have the following:
- A team player who is reliable, contributor, and trustworthy.
- Not afraid to make a mistake and do corrective actions to prevent the same mistake from happening again.
- Confident to share his or her ideas to better the business.
- Willing to create a good working relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- A critical thinker who knows prioritization, mitigation, and escalation.
- Willing to learn and be trained to refine his or her skills for the given role.