FRONT END DEVELOPER
KMC Work Location: OFFSITE
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-07-26
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-22DE349
Career Category: Application And Software Development
Make your next big career move by applying as KMC Solutions’ next FRONT-END DEVELOPER!
Adrenalin has a rare opportunity for a Front-end Developer to join our dynamic and vibrant team culture which offers workplace flexibility and career and development opportunities.
We believe in making the best work and being the best to work with. As one of Australia’s leading digital agencies, we combine strategy with deep expertise in design and technology, to build enterprise-level platforms that transform business. Our team consists of specialists in Strategy, Data, UX, Design, and Development.
With support from a talented development team (and your managers), this role will work closely with the Design, UX, and Back-end Development teams to deliver industry-leading mobile and web applications.
On top of your salary, here are the exciting benefits you can look forward to:
- A competitive remuneration packages
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment
- Workplace Flexibility
- Access to professional training and tailored development and career planning
- Mental Health and Wellbeing Initiatives dress code and much more!
- Social Conscious Initiatives
- Regular off-site and virtual social events
The main responsibilities of a FRONT-END DEVELOPER include:
- Work on website projects using traditional HTML/CSS/JS as well as the React.js framework
- Develop and launch new features for existing web platforms using agile methodology
- Support with the development of new web applications
- Use your problem-solving skills to support the team through QA cycles
- Work closely with back-end teams to integrate sites into purpose-built APIs to serve data and content
- Work closely with our design teams to ensure that visual designs are implemented to the highest standard.
To apply for the role, you must have the following:
- Proven commercial website development experience on large web applications
- Experience with the React.js development framework
- Knowledge of NPM, NodeJS, and using Git repositories
- Experience in integrating RESTful API
- Ability to deliver solutions to timelines without sacrificing quality
- High-attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Digital agency experience is desirable but not mandatory
Adrenalin is one of Australia’s leading independent digital product design agencies. We create compelling conversations and experiences between brands & consumers, with an underlying foundation of strategic thinking, usability, and digital innovation. Our team of 50 in-house digital specialists across the strategic, UX, creative and technical functions ensure we deliver future-proofed, innovative digital products from inception through to build. We then work with our clients to add value through ongoing relationships built on trust and quality.
At the heart of the agency is a culture centered on digital innovation, technical excellence, and data-driven strategy. We continually try to challenge the thinking of both ourselves and our clients through an ambitious and agile approach to new technology. Whilst we like to see ourselves as thought-leaders, we ultimately remain driven by the goals of our clients, ensuring a common collaboration on the path to success. We believe in true collaboration with our clients and full transparency regarding our working processes and the status of the project process. Within the agency, we err away from the traditional management hierarchy and foster a culture of empowerment, hard work, and mutual respect amongst our staff.