FRONT-END WEB DEVELOPER
KMC Work Location: ARMSTRONG CORPORATE CENTER
Location: Makati, NCR
Date Posted: 2023-06-19
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-D160859
Career Category: Application And Software Development
WHO WE ARE
SOCi is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the United States, ranking in the top tier of Inc 5000’s Fastest Growing Companies in America list for the last several years consistently. The builder of an award-winning enterprise SaaS marketing platform, and one of Forbes’ Best Startup Employers, SOCi boasts hundreds of the world’s largest brands as its customers. At SOCi, nothing is more important to us than the customers we serve every day. The SOCi platform specifically solves complicated marketing and workflow problems for national and global multi-location brands that want to scale and optimize their digital presence. View more on our Awards & Accolades here!
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Work cross functionally with other developers, web designers, project managers and customer to ensure all deliverables are on time and meet requirements.
- Maintains a professional understanding of web development by tracking new advancements in user-interface design, cross-browser compatibility standards and general web development best practices.
- Accomplishes company goals by accepting ownership of new and different requests.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIRED EXPERIENCE
- Direct experience with tools which facilitate debugging processes for various browsers.
- Excellent understanding of Search Engine Optimization.
- Basic understanding of ADA compliant web development.
- Experience with Social Media platforms and corresponding Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Highly organized and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to write and edit technical documentation.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Proven ability to manage a sizable number of web development projects with excellent prioritization and multitasking abilities.
- Coachable, open to feedback and dedicated to constant self-improvement.
- A bachelor's degree in IT, computer science, digital marketing, or a related web development field.