KMC Work Location: ZETA
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2023-02-07
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-D518149
Career Category: Application And Software Development
Make your next big career move by applying as KMC Solutions’ next FRONTEND DEVELOPER!
At RANDEM Global, Right People are our biggest asset. We can provide you with the skills and opportunity to develop and reach your full potential what's most important is that you're a good fit and willing to learn. We know there is no such thing as the perfect applicant with a complete set of skills. We believe in a challenger mindset at RANDEM Global and if you feel that you could challenge and develop in this role, then we want to hear from you. Have Fun, Grow, and Learn with Us.
We are currently looking for a goal-driven Frontend Developer to join our technology team at a mid-senior level to help create and execute e-commerce projects/web app developments and progress on their own level of skillset. We are a fast-growing, full-service 360-Digital consultancy group that takes pride in the quality of work that we deliver and our great value for customer service.
You'll become part of the core development team who strives for quality, exceeds client expectations, and loves to push itself further every day. Enthusiasm and passion for your skillset are expected, along with being able to prioritize workloads to meet demand and client expectations and being comfortable working in a fast-moving, growing agency.
We're looking for an individual who is motivated to learn and improve alongside us, and who can come up with new, exciting ideas that we can embrace as a team. You'll be helping develop small to enterprise-level builds for a range of clients, bringing our in-house built designs to life - working closely with our design team, developers, and stakeholders to ensure client expectations are met. Additional responsibilities will include scoping, documenting developing, testing, and delivering new and existing integrations to successfully deliver projects and deployment.
Ideally, you will have a minimum of 4-5 years of experience working in a Web Development environment and as part of a team with experience working with a wide range of Web Programming Languages. However, presenting yourself as hard-working, willing to learn, and having a passion for what you do on a day-to-day basis is most important. If you feel like you fit the above then please read further for extra details and we hope to hear from you soon!
On top of your salary, here are the exciting benefits you can look forward to:
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Work flexibly from anywhere in over 20+ workspace locations
- Access to KMC's exclusive pantry (MadMax Coffee, Fresh Fridge)
- Diverse learning & growth opportunities
- Accessible Cloud HR platform (Sprout)
- Above standard leaves
The main responsibilities of a FRONTEND DEVELOPER include:
- Works with team leaders and project managers to get the sprint and project requirements.
- Works with an e-commerce platform.
- Expected to coordinate and work with backend developers when needed.
- Estimates and is involved in the planning of tasks and sprints.
- Work in collaboration with designers to turn their vision into functional HTML templates
- Help manage project timelines through the design, development, and QA processes
- Familiarize and study the BigCommerce platform
- Modify e-commerce theme based on design
- Add custom functionalities based on project requirements
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Build responsive sites for mobile and desktop web experiences.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Documenting projects that you've done before.
To apply for the role, you must have the following:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), or equivalent.
- Developing projects based on provided requirements and user stories.
- Attention to detail to implement designs and directions with less guidance.
- Problem-Solving & Finding workaround
- Experience with API Integration
- Minimum of 3 years Experienced in Employees specializing in IT/Computer, Software or equivalent.
- CSS and SCSS
- Bootstrap / Foundation
- GIT Version Control
- API Integration
It will also be favorable if you have the following:
- You're someone who brings ideas to the table and likes to get stuck in
- You're not afraid to speak your mind
- You're a natural problem-solver and like to be challenged
- You've got a positive, can-do attitude
- You're a team player and look for a healthy collaboration
- You are looking for growth and constantly learning
If you're a rockstar at what you do and looking to be a part of our amazing story, we want to hear from you!
We offer attractive salaries and benefits plus you get to work in some of the Philippines' best flexible workspaces. Our employees also get to enjoy exclusive discounts, rewards and freebies, and invites to our monthly events. We are always recruiting for roles in IT & Development, Marketing, Business Administration, HR & Recruitment and Legal & Finance Roles.
KMC provides quality employment opportunities for job-seekers looking for a career that is both challenging and fulfilling. We are also committed to providing equal opportunities at every selection stage. We do not discriminate due to age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and religion.
Work with Us. Grow with Us.
KMC Solutions offers a variety of career opportunities in Metro Manila, Cebu and Clark & Iloilo. We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals who are ready to make their next big career move.
At KMC, we foster an inclusive and positive workplace for all. We push our members to succeed in everything they do through our collaborative work environment. We encourage our community to work hard and reach their full potential while delivering results that matter for our members and you as professionals.
We host amazing and quality events and implement people-centric policies to work flexibly. We ensure that everyone in our expansive network is engaged, from our internal employees and those who work on behalf our offshore partners.
Life within KMC: Work Hard Party Harder
At KMC, we work hard and we are committed to putting our best foot forward in everything we do. Everyone is encouraged to be an individual while also working for the collective good of the KMC Community. We believe mistakes are opportunities and that you should not present a solution without a problem.
We also know when hard work deserves to be recognized so we reward our employees with monthly parties, free trips and much much more!