RANDEM: FRONTEND DEVELOPER (START ON JANUARY 2023)
KMC Work Location: ZETA
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-11-18
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-5A28514
Career Category: Application And Software Development
At RANDEM Global, Right People are our biggest asset. We can provide you with the skills and opportunity to develop and reach your full potential whats most important is that youre a good fit and willing to learn. We know that there is no such thing as the perfect applicant with the complete set of skills. We believe in a challenger mindset at RANDEM Global and if you feel that you could challenge and develop into this role, then we want to hear from you. Have Fun, Grow and Learn with Us
What's in it for you:
- Work with an award-winning international e-commerce consultancy
- HMO for principal and 2 dependents UPON HIRE!
- Group Life Insurance
- Above standard leaves credits with additional leave per year
- Attend and be part of social events
- Yearly birthday leave
- Work in a hybrid or hub-and-spoke set-up where you can come together as a team or work from the comfort of your home
What were looking for from you:
- You're someone who brings ideas to the table and likes to get stuck in
- You're not afraid to speak your mind
- You're a natural problem-solver and like to be challenged
- You've got a positive, can-do attitude
- You're a team player and looks for a healthy collaboration
- You are looking for growth and constantly learning
We are currently looking for a goal-driven Frontend Developer to join our technology team at a mid-senior level to help create and execute e-commerce projects / web app developments and progress on their own level of skillset. We are fast growing, full service 360-Digital consultancy group who takes pride of our quality of work that we deliver and our great value for customer service.
You'll become part of the core development team who strive for quality, exceeding client expectations and love to push themselves further everyday. Enthusiasm and passion for your skillset is expected, along with being able to prioritise workloads to meet demand and client expectations and be comfortable working in a fast-moving, growing agency.
We're looking for an individual who is motivated to learn and improve alongside us, who can come up with new, exciting ideas that we can embrace as a team. Youll be helping develop small to enterprise-level builds for a range of clients, bringing our in-house built designs to life - working closely with our design team, developers, stakeholders to ensure client expectations are met. Additional responsibilities will include scoping, documenting developing, testing and delivering new and existing integrations to successfully deliver a projects and deployment.
Ideally, you will have a minimum of 4-5 years experience working in a Web Development environment and as part of a team with experience working with a wide range of Web Programming Languages. However, presenting yourself with a hard-working, willing to learn and having passion for what you do on a day-to-day basis is most important. If you feel like you fit the above then please read further for extra details and we hope to hear from you soon!
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Developing projects based on provided requirements and user stories.
- Attention to details to implement designs and directions with less guidance.
- Problem Solving & Finding work arounds
- Experience with API Integration
- Minimum of 3 years Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer Software or equivalent.
- CSS and SCSS
- Bootstrap / Foundation
- GIT Version Control
- API Integration
A DAY IN A LIFE TYPICALLY INCLUDES:
- Works with team leaders and project managers to get the sprint and project requirements.
- Works with an e-commerce platform.
- Expected to coordinate and work with backend developers when needed.
- Estimates and is involved in the planning of tasks and sprints.
- Work in collaboration with designers to turn their vision into functional HTML templates
- Help manage project timelines through the design, development, and QA processes
- Familiarize and study the BigCommerce platform
- Modify e-commerce theme based on design
- Add custom functionalities based on project requirements
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Build responsive sites for mobile and desktop web experiences.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Documenting projects that you've done before.
If you're a rockstar at what you do and looking to be a part of our amazing story, we want to hear from you!
We offer attractive salaries and benefits plus you get to work in some of the Philippines' best flexible workspaces. Our employees also get to enjoy exclusive discounts, rewards and freebies, and invites to our monthly events. We are always recruiting for roles in IT & Development, Marketing, Business Administration, HR & Recruitment and Legal & Finance Roles.
KMC provides quality employment opportunities for job-seekers looking for a career that is both challenging and fulfilling. We are also committed to providing equal opportunities at every selection stage. We do not discriminate due to age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and religion.
Work with Us. Grow with Us.
KMC Solutions offers a variety of career opportunities in Metro Manila, Cebu and Clark & Iloilo. We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals who are ready to make their next big career move.
At KMC, we foster an inclusive and positive workplace for all. We push our members to succeed in everything they do through our collaborative work environment. We encourage our community to work hard and reach their full potential while delivering results that matter for our members and you as professionals.
We host amazing and quality events and implement people-centric policies to work flexibly. We ensure that everyone in our expansive network is engaged, from our internal employees and those who work on behalf our offshore partners.
Life within KMC: Work Hard Party Harder
At KMC, we work hard and we are committed to putting our best foot forward in everything we do. Everyone is encouraged to be an individual while also working for the collective good of the KMC Community. We believe mistakes are opportunities and that you should not present a solution without a problem.
We also know when hard work deserves to be recognized so we reward our employees with monthly parties, free trips and much much more!