FRONTEND WEB DEVELOPER
KMC Work Location: ONE AYALA
Location: Makati, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2023-03-06
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-E7A6134
Career Category: Application And Software Development
The Purpose Driven Career Objectives of a Application And Software Development at KMC:
Purple Group is looking for web front-end application developers who are motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design, user-experience and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
To apply for Application And Software Development, you are excellent at:
- Candidates will be responsible for rapidly building and launching versions of product websites for internal as well as commercial use.
- Working with a multinational, high performing group with some of the best and most experienced web developers available, this role requires a combination of web development, design, analysis, innovation and problem-solving skills.
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers, web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Continuously work with clients/stakeholders to develop the overall look and design of a website/app
- Ensure websites are accessible across many platforms, including laptops and smartphones
- Routinely test websites/app for ease of use, speed and other quality factors
- Troubleshoot and fix any website issues or bugs that arise
Your Success Profile includes:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience in .Net and Angular Typescript is required
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural collaborative environment
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- With working experience as a Front-end developer.
- Working experience in related web technical skills to understand platform capabilities and limitations.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL database development and best practices
- Minimum 1 year web development experience in front-end and back-end
- Familiarity with Angular development
- Familiarity with C# .Net development
- Knowledge in responsive web design implementation
- Well versed in cross –browser compatibility
- Excellent problem-solving skills