RANDEM: FULLSTACK DEVELOPER (NIGHT SHIFT)
KMC Work Location: ZETA
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-11-17
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-DEC0819
Career Category: Application And Software Development
At RANDEM Global, Right People are our biggest asset. We can provide you with the skills and opportunity to develop and reach your full potential – what’s most important is that you’re a good fit and willing to learn. We know that there is no such thing as the perfect applicant with a complete set of skills. We believe in a challenger mindset at RANDEM Global and if you feel that you could challenge and develop into this role, then we want to hear from you. Have Fun, Grow and Learn with Us
What's in it for you:
- Work with an award-winning international e-commerce consultancy
- HMO for principal and 2 dependents UPON HIRE!
- Group Life Insurance
- Above standard leaves credits with additional leave per year
- Attend and be part of social events
- Yearly birthday leave
- Work in a hybrid or hub-and-spoke set-up where you can come together as a team or work from the comfort of your home
What we’re looking for from you:
- You’re someone who brings ideas to the table and likes to get stuck in
- You’re not afraid to speak your mind
- You’re a natural problem-solver and like to be challenged
- You’ve got a positive, can-do attitude
- You’re a team player and looks for a healthy collaboration
- You are looking for growth and constantly learning
We are currently looking for a goal-driven Fullstack Developer to join our technology team at a mid-senior level to help create and execute e-commerce projects / web app developments and progress on their own level of skillset. We are fast-growing, full-service 360-Digital consultancy group who takes pride of our quality of work that we deliver and our great value for customer service.
You’ll become part of the core development team who strive for quality, exceeding client expectations and love to push themselves further everyday. Enthusiasm and passion for your skillset is expected, along with being able to prioritise workloads to meet demand and client expectations and be comfortable working in a fast-moving, growing agency. We’re looking for an individual who is motivated to learn and improve alongside us, who can come up with new, exciting ideas that we can embrace as a team. You’ll be helping develop small to enterprise level builds for a range of clients, bringing our in-house built designs to life - working closely with our design team, developers, stakeholders to ensure client expectations are met. Additional responsibilities will include scoping, documenting developing, testing and delivering new and existing integrations to successfully deliver a projects and deployment. Ideally you will have a minimum of 4-5 years experience working in a Web Development environment and as part of a team with experience working with a wide range of Web Programming Languages. However, presenting yourself with a hard-working, willing to learn and having passion for what you do on a day to day basis is most important. If you feel like you fit the above then please read further for extra details and we hope to hear from you soon!
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Developing projects based on provided requirements and user stories.
- Attention to detail to implement designs and directions with less guidance.
- Problem Solving & Finding work arounds
- Must know how to debug and unit test codes.
- Experience with API Integration
- Minimum of 3 years Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer Software or equivalent.
- Experience with e-commerce platform is a plus
- CSS and SCSS
- Bootstrap / Foundation
- API Integration
- GIT / GIT Version Control
- MS SQL
- Unit Testing
- Rest API
- Windows Services
- Design Patterns
A DAY IN A LIFE TYPICALLY INCLUDES:
- Works with team leaders and project managers to get the sprint and project requirements.
- Works with an e-commerce platform.
- Expected to coordinate and work with backend developers when needed.
- Estimates and involved in planning of tasks and sprints.
- Work in collaboration with Designers to turn their vision into functional HTML templates
- Help manage project timelines through the design, development and QA processes
- Familiarize and study BigCommerce platform
- Modify e-commerce theme base on design
- Add custom functionalities base on project requirements
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Build responsive sites for mobile and desktop web experiences.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Documenting projects that you’ve done before.
- Optimizing API Functions for maximum speed and scalability.
- Documenting projects that you’ve done before.
- Working with BigCommerce API.