GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION SYSTEMS (ARCGIS) SPECIALIST - ALABANG (HYBRID)
KMC Work Location: ONE GRIFFINSTONE
Location: Muntinlupa City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-06-07
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-7351962
Career Category: Energy / Oil / Gas / Utilities
The Purpose Driven Career Objectives of a Energy / Oil / Gas / Utilities at KMC:
Terabase Energy was formed in 2019 via a spin-out of the power plant technology group from SunPower Corporation. Terabase’s mission is to accelerate the renewable energy transformation by reducing cost and improving efficiency in the development, procurement and construction of large renewable energy projects.
Their Manila team is growing and looking to hire a GIS Specialist who is well-versed in ArcGIS.
To apply for Energy / Oil / Gas / Utilities, you are excellent at:
- Create and prepare Map Documents and publish GIS Services necessary in creating GIS applications based on an approved design and based on functional and non-functional requirements
- Create geopackage using Agisoft software
- Update Actual count of elements in Terabase Construct
- Prepare site survey, constraints map, site topographic analysis and convert to shape file.
- Develop internal standards, processes and templates
- Assist in developing and institutionalizing GIS product standards, workflows, file storage and naming conventions, best practices, etc.
Your Success Profile includes:
- Superb attention to details, organize and planning skills
- Quick to learn, problem-solving, analytical skills & critical thinking skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Team player, ability to work with multidisciplinary team
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Versatility, flexibility and willingness to work within changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Able to work in the nightshift, weekends, and holidays
- Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Sound knowledge on basics of GIS such as datums, projections, geometry, overlay functions, etc.
- Degree or work experience in Geography, Environmental Sciences or any related courses.
- At least one year experience in ArcGIS Desktop.
- At least six months experience in Enterprise Geodatabase