BILINGUAL GLOBAL SERVICE DESK (JAPANESE)
KMC Work Location: ONE GRIFFINSTONE
Location: Muntinlupa City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2023-03-01
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-8AC7914
Career Category: Application And Software Development
Make your next big career move by applying as KMC Solutions’ next Bilingual Global Service Desk (Japanese)!
Work for one of the world's largest providers of outsourced (OSAT) semiconductor packaging, design, and test services. As a part of the team, you will be responsible for incoming requests for IT support and resolving software, application, network, and account-related issues with computers. You will ensure user queries or issues are captured, validated, and triaged for further processing. You will be responsible for analyzing incident tickets and requests from customers or end-user, recommending solutions,s and escalating to the technical system owner. You will also ensure that ticket closure is within defined service levels. Make sure to communicate with users through different contact types such as email, phone, and chat. Lastly, you will receive English calls on the global service desk hotline available to various Amkor locations in the United States, Europe, and the Asia Pacific.
- Monday to Friday
- HMO upon hire
- Hybrid work setup
The main responsibilities of a Bilingual Global Service Desk (Japanese) include:
- Acts as the single point of contact for end-users in any IT-related inquiry, issue, or request.
- Records all English language incident tickets, system alerts, and requests.
- Serves as the Remote support running 24/7 supporting all Amkor locations globally.
- Analyses incident tickets, system alerts, and request then provide solutions or recommendations.
- Categorize, prioritize, and assign reported incidents and provide solutions
- Administers the account management for various systems particularly global accounts such as active directory, Agile PLM, SAP, and manufacturing systems like MES, AMS, CIM, etc.
- Determine proper escalation or higher level of support group (application support, infrastructure, or Infosec team) if needed for more technical analysis and resolution.
- Ensure all incident tickets and requests are closed with resolution in accordance with the Service Level Agreement (SLA) metrics.
- Other functions may be assigned from time to time by a superior
To apply for the role, you must have the following:
- Proficiency in Japanese language (both written and verbal)
- 2 years of related work experience
- Practice ITIL method and processes
- With knowledge of ServiceNow or an equivalent system
- Good presentation, and technical computer skills
- Analytical and proficient in Incident triage