GUEST EXPERIENCE MANAGER
KMC Work Location: SM AURA
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2023-01-30
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-FA75518
Career Category: Client Services / Account Management
The Guest Experience Manager is in charge of guest portfolio, handling the members stays and providing them with an exceptional & personalized service.
Represent Lartisien providing exceptional service to high end clients.
Know the different hotels, that are offered through Lartisien, being expert with the destinations.
Know perfectly the services offered by Lartisien, its values/ advantages and particularly the specific services provided by each hotel.
Handling a portfolio of Classic, Privilege or Connoisseur members:
- Bring more personalization for these specific clients, encouraging new ways of exchange. Going more into details.
- Set up one-to-one appointment with their clients (video or phone calls). Have a real dedicated time for a conversation in order to identify client’s needs, preferences, must have & must do.
- Use feedbacks of our most valued clients to enhance the whole quality of the product offering.
- Contact the Guest who have not been active during the last 12 months.
Conclude the bookings and provide a personalized service to the guest:
- Verify and update client profiles (database : preferences, family…)
- Modify or cancel the reservations;
- Ascertain the availabilities with the hotels, either through GLH’s system or alternatively, by directly contacting the hotels;
- Verify the available benefits of members’ booking;
- Verify and answer to the different requests of the clients (birthday, anniversary, special occasions…).
Send an email 7 days before the arrival of the guest and provide all the details (flight, welcome note, amenities)
Handle complaint and deal with pressure from demanding guests:
- Ensure to give the appropriate service to the guest;
- Listen the guest and find solutions information;
- Contact the hotel to guarantee a high level of service.
Handle courtesy call to ensure the guest is satisfied about the hotel and the services provided by Lartisien.
Collaborate with Travel Experience Consultants to provide tailor made experience to the guest, with activities which fit with the client preferences.
Desired qualities and profiles
Knowledge of reservation in luxury hospitality
Excellent communication in French and English (both written and spoken)
Excellent interpersonal skills with a sound sense of services in a demanding field of luxury hospitality