HEAD OF CORPORATE ACTIONS
KMC Work Location: ONE AYALA
Location: Makati, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2023-06-23
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-276F720
Career Category: Training & Organizational Development
The successful candidate will be responsible for growing and leading the Corporate Actions functions at Purple Group. He/She will be responsible for supervising a team of Corporate Actions staff to provide operational support and services for corporate actions events processing.
The successful candidate will be responsible for automating and optimizing the Corporate Actions function in line with the Group automation roadmap; creating a best in class CA function.
- Fixed morning shift (8am to 5pm)
- Hybrid (once a week onsite)
- Office is at One Ayala, Makati
- HMO upon hire plus dependents
In this role you will be required to run Corporate Actions function, which includes:
- Drive implementation and testing of the new Corporate Actions system and Corporate Actions portal.
- Supervise the team as the provide a client service role answering client’s queries in relation to corporate action events.
- Manage a global team to ensure actions are processed to all our global clients within their timezones/markets.
- Team Lead and supervisor, acts as a single point of contact, for internal and external clients in relation to any corporate action queries across all Group markets, work with internal/external parties to investigate each query and provide an answer within the agreed SLA.
- Get involved in projects/initiatives globally and locally, to provide new service to clients, achieve efficiency/cost reduction, mitigate operational risk.
- May assist others Operations Team Leaders with more complex requests.
- Reconciles client holdings versus agent holdings to ensure accurate corporate action transaction processing.
- Ensures all relevant documentation and recordkeeping is maintained within event files. Contributes to client conversion, release, and continuous improvement activities. Provides knowledge and technical assistance, determining when the more complex problems should be referred to COO or VP Operations.
- Train, grow and lead junior members of staff including upskilling.
- Reporting of shareholder information
- Initiating participation in IPO’s/Private placements
- 5 to 8 years of related experience
- B.Com Grad, with specialization in Investment/Financial Management or economics. Or equivalent finance or management degree.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and/or SQL/Visual Basic skills will be beneficial.
- Financial markets knowledge essential.
- Proactive and collaborative mindset can adapt to constantly changing environments.
- Automation and Corporate Actions Testing/Implementation Experience.
- Previous experience in client facing and/or operational roles for Corporate Actions.
- Back office Corporate Action processing experience across US markets with a particular Equity focus.
- Previous experience of client service (direct contact with external clients) is desirable.
You are likely to be a good fit for this role if:
- Attention to detail essential.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to articulate complex matters clearly and concisely.