HOME HEALTH MEDICAL CODER
KMC Work Location: CYBERSCAPE GAMMA
Location: Pasig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-03-16
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-5430992
Career Category: Biotechnology / Pharmaceutical / Medical / Healthcare
Salary: ₱50,000.00 - ₱55,000.00
This position works in a Home Health setting along with other dedicated, sharp, enthusiastic, professionals that are committed to delivering outstanding customer service for all our internal and external patients. You will be supported by strong training, top technology, and effective leadership. Hard work, exemplary performance and continuously expanding knowledge base can lead to opportunities to move up and become a great people leader at Infinx.
- Perform end-to-end home health medical coding and accurate review of process documentation
- Develop plan of care for home health patients
- Provide support in enhancing process management
- Maintains and updates medical record system
- Partnering with patient care managers in reviewing medications, clinical items, interventions, and goals
- Adheres to the guidelines set forth in the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), designed to prevent or detect unauthorized disclosure of Protected Health Information (PHI).
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's/College Degree in Nursing or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of clinical experience in Home Health Medical Coding
- Experience in reviewing OASIS assessment is preferred but NOT required
- Certified coders are preferred. BCHHC certification is an added advantage
- Excellent customer service skills exhibiting good oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally to our patients and physician offices.
- Must have strong clinical critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Willing to work in Ortigas (WFH setup after training)
- Can start ASAP
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary Package
- HMO upon hire + 1 FREE dependent
- Free OASIS Certification
- Performance Bonus
- Dayshift Schedule (Monday – Friday, 6:00 AM – 3:00 PM)
- Flexible Work-From-Home setup after training (until further notice)