HOME HEALTH MEDICAL CODER
KMC Work Location: CYBERSCAPE GAMMA
Location: Pasig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-08-31
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-A3B6383
Career Category: Biotechnology / Pharmaceutical / Medical / Healthcare
Salary: ₱55,000.00 - ₱65,000.00
Make your next big career move by applying as KMC Solutions’ next HOME HEALTH MEDICAL CODER!
As a Home Health Medical Coder, you will be working in a Home Health setting along with other dedicated, sharp, enthusiastic, professionals that are committed to delivering outstanding customer service for all our internal and external patients. You will be supported by strong training, top technology, and effective leadership. Hard work, exemplary performance and continuously expanding knowledge base can lead to opportunities to move up and become a great people leader at Infinx.
You’ll be earning Php55,000 – Php65,000 (depending on experience). On top of your salary, here are the exciting benefits you can look forward to:
- HMO Day 1 + Free Dependent
- Day shift (9AM to 6PM)
- Diverse learning & growth opportunities
- Accessible Cloud HR platform (Sprout)
- Above standard leaves
The main responsibilities of a HOME HEALTH MEDICAL CODER include:
- Perform end-to-end home health medical coding and accurate review of process documentation
- Develop plan of care for home health patients
- Provide support in enhancing process management
- Maintains and updates medical record system
- Partnering with patient care managers in reviewing medications, clinical items, interventions, and goals
- Adheres to the guidelines set forth in the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), designed to prevent or detect unauthorized disclosure of Protected Health Information (PHI).
To apply for the role, you must have the following:
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's/College Degree in Nursing or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of clinical experience in Home Health Medical Coding
Experience in reviewing OASIS assessment is preferred but NOT required
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a related field
- Certified coders are preferred. BCHHC certification is an added advantage
- Excellent customer service skills exhibiting good oral and written communication skills.
Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally to our patients and physician offices.
Must have strong clinical critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Willing to work in Ortigas(WFH setup after training)
Can start ASAP