KMC Work Location: SM AURA
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-08-15
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-8809183
Career Category: Human Resources
HR People Support is responsible for four main functions – general HR query management (for questions regarding policy, immigration, mobility, benefits, etc.); employee data management (data changes, compliance monitoring, reporting); contracts generation (for new hires, promotions, location changes, contract amendments); and onboarding (profile integration, new hire portal management).
If selected for this position you can expect to handle the following responsibilities:
- Maintain and update data within our HR system, Workday, ensuring a high degree of accuracy and within expected service level agreements.
- Process mass data change requests that are in scope (Entity Change, Re-orgs, Acquisitions, Creation of Supervisory Org) with a high degree of accuracy and within expected service level agreements.
- Generate contracts, offer letter documents, addenda, and other related documents as required with a high degree of accuracy and within expected service level agreements.
- Complete assigned administrative tasks with a high degree of accuracy and within expected service level agreements.
- Manage your assigned queue of support tickets received through our ticketing systems, JIRA and Service Now. You are expected to consistently provide a high-level of support to employees by responding to requests, questions and escalating issues as necessary.
- Process employee job profile and business title changes in Workday a high degree of accuracy and within expected service level agreements.
- Manage and document approvals for data change requests to maintain compliance with internal/external regulatory audits.
- Apply one-time payments for special compensation changes.
- Update employee compensation related to internal movements.
- Coordinate with in-region stakeholders for policy clarification or tier-2 support if necessary.
- Operate with the mindset of absolute confidentiality and data integrity.
- Comply with approved procedures for process execution, keeping in mind established Service Level Agreements and quality standards as prescribed by the business owners.'
- Basic understanding of HR Shared Services and People Operations work.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Commitment to ensuring data integrity and confidentiality
- Ability to handle pressure well and work on deliverables under strict deadlines.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Experience with MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Outlook) or Google Workspace (Sheets, Slides, Documents, Drive)
- Strong customer service orientation and administrative experience; very technically savvy.
- Good stakeholder and task management. Ability to maintain professionalism and respect to team members, partners, stakeholders, and internal and external customers.
- Must be amenable to work on different shifts and on weekends and holidays (schedules will change depending on the business need)