HUMAN RESOURCE BUSINESS PARTNER
KMC Work Location: PICADILLY STAR
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-06-30
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | INT-F4B7617
Career Category: Human Resources
The Purpose Driven Career Objectives of an HR Business Partner
The HR business partner (HRBP) position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The position serves as a consultant to management on human resource-related issues. The successful HRBP acts as an employee champion and change agent. The role assesses and anticipates HR-related needs. Communicating needs proactively to all the business management and seeks to develop integrated solutions. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization. The position may include international human resource responsibilities. The HRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit's financial position, its midrange plans, its culture, and its competition.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To establish and develop a strategic relationship with client stakeholders and other HR Business Partners by understanding the business needs and recommends the necessary approach in driving its business directives in accordance and compliance to both the Philippine labor laws and company-specific guidelines. (Strategic Partnership)
- To identify, understand and support the business using data-driven studies and recommend or provide systematic approach or resolution. (Data-Driven Solution)
- To take active participation in any business-related change management and effectively communicate the information to the stakeholders, business leaders and/or employees. (Change Agent)
- To further align the huge portion of "business sense and acumen" of any HR person sitting in our accounts. That our best interest is to grow all businesses through superior HR services vs. the traditional HR. (Business Driven)
Employee (Labor) Relations
- To implement discipline management and ensure that due process is followed in compliance with both the Philippine labor laws and company-specific guidelines.
- Enables the Exit Management Process by ensuring separating employees undergo a rigid and proper exit process and completes specific requirements and can sign off quitclaim and waiver.
- Spearheads the Exit Interview Process and leverages on the acquired information to build on retention and process improvement initiatives of the company.
- Points of Contact for all related day to day HR concerns with Business Leaders and recommends best course of action.
- Take note of offsite concerns and discuss concerns to Management Team for immediate action.
- Participates in meetings that involve a range of issues as needed and/or assigned (e.g. personnel actions, regulatory requirements, actions involving outside agencies, inter-department needs, etc.)
Human Resources Service Delivery
- Point of contact for all concerns in relation to one’s employment including necessary documentations and certifications.
- Conducts and facilitates HR-related enablement sessions to ensure that employees are kept updated as well as informed on the latest policies, guidelines and systems in use essential to the completion of the employee’s work.
- Conducts regular site visits to clients and be involved in status checks meetings with each to better understand the HR needs of the business.
- Ensures that all HR-related service level agreements (SLAs) are met within the specified timelines.
- Ensure timely communication, execution and completion of the performance evaluation process for beginning, mid and year end appraisals.
- Oversees and reviews employee movement documentation to ensure accuracy in records and employees are updated of their new movements and/or status within the organization.
- Provides partnership to the business unit to identify strategies to increase employee engagement through effective communication, policies, and practices.
- Oversees all HR proponents in company events and is involved in the design and development of each initiative and ensures these are aligned with business needs.
- Design, create and facilitate employee engagement initiatives, as needed.
- Collaborate with OD officer in creating and implementing programs at work that connect employees with business goals.
- Consult with management and other leadership to identify and document business processes.
- Identify and evaluate business initiatives to ascertain appropriate programs that meet company goals.
- Develop methods for data file formatting, data analysis methodologies, and management reporting.
- Identify data collection tools, data sources, benchmarks, and performance targets.
- Implement major changes in all aspects of operation.
- Discuss with management to identify specific work situations requiring employees to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, and technologies, as needed.
- Collaborate with OD officer in developing methods of measuring if performance management aligns with organizational goals.
- Create definitions of desired individual or group performance, as aligned with desired business outcomes.
- Ensure that all HR-related deliverables, documentations, action items are submitted, filed and/or processed within a prescribed period in relation to but not limited to Labor Law standards, all forms of internal and external audits and/or government mandated directives.
- Ensure that all HR-related announcements are prepared and cascaded in a timely and effective manner.
- May be tasked to take on additional projects as necessary and as per instructed by immediate superior or one up manager.
Your Success Profile includes:
- Proficient Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Strong Organization Skills
- Keen Attention to Detail
- Strategic and Critical Thinking
- Strong Sense of Insightful Business Acumen
- Data Presentation Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Team Player
- Innovation Skills and Strong Mindset for Continuous Improvement
- Operates With a High Degree of Integrity and Stellar Work Ethics
- Basic Design Skills Using Canva, Adobe Photoshop or other relevant tools
To apply for the HR Business Partner role, you must have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, Industrial Psychology, Organizational Development, Human Resources Management or related fields.
- 3-5 years’ experience in HR Generalist role ideally focusing in Employee and Labor Relations, Business Partnering, HR Compliance, if not all functions
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (preferred)
- At least 3 solid years' experience with Employee/Labor Relations
- Preferably exposed in the BPO Industry and willing to render night shift, as required
- With experience in account management, handling more than 200 FTEs
- Vastly knowledgeable with the Labor Law of the Philippines
- Exposed in customer-oriented environment
- Experience in multidisciplinary project management and corresponding change management is a plus
- Experience in using and presenting data to make and/or recommend decisions
- Willing to work either in BGC or Ortigas sites
If you're a rockstar at what you do and looking to be a part of our amazing story, we want to hear from you!
We offer attractive salaries and benefits plus you get to work in some of the Philippines' best flexible workspaces. Our employees also get to enjoy exclusive discounts, rewards and freebies, and invites to our monthly events. We are always recruiting for roles in IT & Development, Marketing, Business Administration, HR & Recruitment and Legal & Finance Roles.
KMC provides quality employment opportunities for job-seekers looking for a career that is both challenging and fulfilling. We are also committed to providing equal opportunities at every selection stage. We do not discriminate due to age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and religion.
Work with Us. Grow with Us.
KMC Solutions offers a variety of career opportunities in Metro Manila, Cebu and Clark & Iloilo. We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals who are ready to make their next big career move.
At KMC, we foster an inclusive and positive workplace for all. We push our members to succeed in everything they do through our collaborative work environment. We encourage our community to work hard and reach their full potential while delivering results that matter for our members and you as professionals.
We host amazing and quality events and implement people-centric policies to work flexibly. We ensure that everyone in our expansive network is engaged, from our internal employees and those who work on behalf our offshore partners.
Life within KMC: Work Hard Party Harder
At KMC, we work hard and we are committed to putting our best foot forward in everything we do. Everyone is encouraged to be an individual while also working for the collective good of the KMC Community. We believe mistakes are opportunities and that you should not present a solution without a problem.
We also know when hard work deserves to be recognized so we reward our employees with monthly parties, free trips and much much more!