HUMAN RESOURCE BUSINESS PARTNER
KMC Work Location: ARMSTRONG
Location: Makati City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-08-16
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | INT-7562378
Career Category: Human Resources
Immediate Superior: HR Business Partner Lead
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The position serves as a consultant to management on human resource related issues. The successful HRBP acts as an employee champion and change agent. The role assesses and anticipates HR related needs. Communicating needs proactively to all the business management and seeks to develop integrated solutions. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization. The position may include international human resource responsibilities. The HRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit’s financial position, its midrange plans, its culture and its competition.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities
- To establish and develop a strategic relationship with client stakeholders and other HR Business Partners by understanding the business needs and recommends the necessary approach in driving its business directives in accordance and compliance to both the Philippine labor laws and company specific guidelines. (Strategic Partnership)
- To identify, understand and support the business using data driven studies and recommend or provide systematic approach or resolution. (Data Driven Solution)
- To take active participation in any business-related changed management and effectively communicate the information to the stakeholders, business leaders and/or employees. (Change Agent)
- To further align the huge portion of “business sense and acumen” of any HR person sitting in our accounts. That our best interest is to grow all businesses through superior HR services vs the traditional HR. (Business Driven)
Employee (Labor) Relations
- To implement discipline management and ensure that due process is followed in compliance to both the Philippine labor laws and company specific guidelines.
- Enables the exit management process by ensuring separating employees undergo a rigid and proper exit process and completes specific requirements and can sign off quitclaim and waiver.
- Spearheads the Exit Interview Process and leverages on the acquired information to build on retention and process improvement initiatives of the company.
Human Resources Service Delivery
- Point of contact for all concerns in relation to one’s employment including necessary documentations and certifications.
- Conducts and facilitates HR-related enablement sessions to ensure that employees are kept updated as well as informed on the latest policies, guidelines, and systems in use essential to the completion of the employee’s work.
- Conducts regular site visits to clients and be involved in status checks meetings with each to better understand the HR needs of the business.
- Ensures that all HR-related service level agreements (SLAs) are met within the specified timelines.
- Ensure timely communication, execution, and completion of the performance evaluation process for beginning mid and year end appraisals.
- Oversees and reviews employee movement documentation to ensure accuracy in records and employees are updated of their new movements and/or status within the organization.
- Provides partnership to the business unit to identify strategies to increase employee engagement through effective communication, policies, and practices.
- Oversees all HR proponents in company events and is involved in the design and development of each initiative and ensures these are aligned with business needs.
Timekeeping and Payroll
- Verify attendance, hours worked, and pay adjustments, and post information onto designated records.
- Handle or escalate complaints or questions regarding discrepancies.
- Manage input of bonuses, commission and/or deductions.
Training and Development
- Conducts orientation, onboarding and other development related programs as needed to the organization.
- Identify training needs by evaluating strength and weaknesses
- Periodically evaluate ongoing programs to ensure that they reflect any changes
- Stay abreast of the new trends and tools in employee development
- Create and implement programs at work that connect employees with business goals.
- Consult with management and other leadership to identify business processes.
- Identify and evaluate business initiatives to ascertain appropriate programs that meet company goals.
- Develop methods for data file formatting, data analysis methodologies, and management reporting.
- Create effective strategic planning methods.
- Identify data collection tools, data sources, benchmarks, and performance targets.
- Implement major changes in all aspects of operation.
- Talk with management to identify specific work situations requiring employees to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, and technologies.
- Develop methods of measuring if performance management aligns with organizational goals
- Diagnose potential organizational problem areas.
- Create definitions of desired individual or group performance.
- Ensure that all HR-related deliverables, documentations, action items are submitted, filed and/or processed within a prescribed period in relation to but not limited to labor law standards, all forms of internal and external audits and/or government mandated directives.
- Tasked to take on additional projects as necessary and as per instructed by immediate superior or one up manager