IMPLEMENTATION SPECIALIST- LISTING
KMC Work Location: ARMSTRONG CORPORATE CENTER
Location: Makati, NCR
Date Posted: 2023-06-19
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-410B212
Career Category: Client Services / Account Management
Make your next big career move by applying as KMC Solutions’ next IMPLEMENTATION SPECIALIST - LISTING!
The Implementation Specialist (IS) provides software training and onboarding support to new SOCi customers. The IS coaches clients throughout the initial implementation of their SOCi account and answers any questions they have. They also recommend and/or help implement other value-added services available through SOCi (social media & reputation management network support, Facebook Business manager assistance, unique use-case-based setup, and guidance).
The IS participates in all phases of onboarding activities for our SaaS customers. She or he will be responsible for ensuring our customers get the very best out of our platform by leading project engagements throughout the first 30 days of a new client’s lifecycle; including requirements gathering, solution design, account customization, training, and both phone and email support.
As our IS you will work with leading executives as well as social media coordinators and must possess the skills to hold both strategic, high-level conversations with the ability to explain complex concepts in comprehensive ways, while also providing daily technical-focused support to savvy users of our platform.
Our specialists achieve this by understanding customer business goals and objectives, developing strong rapport, and executing against a defined onboarding schedule. You will manage a portfolio of onboarding projects with a diverse set of customers, and as the first touch point in a customer’s experience after licensing SOCi, you will be a critical player in driving long-term customer success and demonstrating the value of the SOCi platform.
On top of your salary, here are the exciting benefits you can look forward to:
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Access to KMC's exclusive pantry (MadMax Coffee, Fresh Fridge)
- Diverse learning & growth opportunities
- Accessible Cloud HR platform (Sprout)
- Above standard leaves
The main responsibilities of a IMPLEMENTATION SPECIALIST - LISTING include:
- Collaborate with Sales and Service teams to ensure smooth handoffs before and after onboarding
- Work with clients to identify, correct, and advise on how to align business objectives within the SOCi software. You’ll be your client’s hero, ensuring their success from day 1
- Become an expert on the SOCi platform and train customers with varying levels of sophistication. Provide implementation training & documentation in line with purchased products/services. Help them get oriented to our software and excited about the journey ahead
- Manages configurations and setups within the SOCi software, and any other relevant networks (if appropriate)
- Schedule additional training sessions for clients after each completed training session as needed. Assess what they need to be completely comfortable using the software
- Provide excellent phone and email technical support on the platform in order to assist customers in quickly identifying potential issues and escalating them appropriately to ensure the best possible experience during the onboarding period
- Work with Engineering, Sales, Client Success, Creative Services, and Marketing, as needed, to resolve issues
- Responsible for managing workload and communicating any backups as needed
- Provide constant feedback to the Manager of Client Success on platform adoption, usage rates, issues surfaced, churn indicators and red flags, onboarding status, feature requests, and all other customer needs
- Escalate issues to the appropriate team that may arise during the onboarding process and see them through to resolution
- Exhibit ownership of onboarding experience and client satisfaction
- Exhibit adherence to SOCi onboarding TTV policy and procedures
- Create initiatives that help to drive successful product /service onboarding
- Be a SOCi onboarding expert and discuss or educate on any nuance of the product internally and externally
- Quickly pick up and disseminate any updates to the product, both to your customers and to your internal teams as needed during the onboarding phase
- Develop credibility and earn customer trust by demonstrating expertise, professionalism, and an ability to listen, digest and offer solutions
To apply for the role, you must have the following:
- Exceptional communication skills both written & verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills & proven success in cross-functional collaboration
- Proficient with Excel, comfortable with Salesforce and any experience with CRM or SaaS support software is a plus
- Desire to focus on customer satisfaction and the customer experience, and a willingness to be its internal advocate
- Modify customer engagement skills accordingly to overcome objections and retain customers; identify solutions to issues and concerns
- The ability to self-direct as circumstances change and priorities shift, based on organizational needs, without constant & overt micromanagement
- Ability to problem-solve and generate creative solutions to onboarding challenges, while working effectively with providers, staff, and business partners
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities and a diverse workload, while achieving results in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong presentation and negotiating skills
- Google, Facebook, or Yelp listings knowledge is a plus
It will also be favorable if you have the following:
- 3+ years of experience in a customer-facing role for a technology company (preferably SaaS).
- Highly organized and high attention to detail.
- Proven ability to manage multiple onboarding projects with keen prioritization and multitasking abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; you have the unique ability to talk technical details and business strategy, in the same conversation.
- Strong technical aptitude and a drive to learn.
- Respect processes but be adaptable through change.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with keen attention to detail.
- Customer-first mentality; ability to empathize and build customer relationships.
- Ability to think creatively and be persistent.
- Coachable, open to feedback, and dedicated to constant self-improvement.
- Experience with embracing change in a high-growth environment
- Proven record for project management of customer integrations to successful outcomes and accelerated Time to Value
- Proven ability to successfully manage conflict, proven team leadership and meeting facilitation skills
If you're a rockstar at what you do and looking to be a part of our amazing story, we want to hear from you!
We offer attractive salaries and benefits plus you get to work in some of the Philippines' best flexible workspaces. Our employees also get to enjoy exclusive discounts, rewards and freebies, and invites to our monthly events. We are always recruiting for roles in IT & Development, Marketing, Business Administration, HR & Recruitment and Legal & Finance Roles.
KMC provides quality employment opportunities for job-seekers looking for a career that is both challenging and fulfilling. We are also committed to providing equal opportunities at every selection stage. We do not discriminate due to age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and religion.
Work with Us. Grow with Us.
KMC Solutions offers a variety of career opportunities in Metro Manila, Cebu and Clark & Iloilo. We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals who are ready to make their next big career move.
At KMC, we foster an inclusive and positive workplace for all. We push our members to succeed in everything they do through our collaborative work environment. We encourage our community to work hard and reach their full potential while delivering results that matter for our members and you as professionals.
We host amazing and quality events and implement people-centric policies to work flexibly. We ensure that everyone in our expansive network is engaged, from our internal employees and those who work on behalf our offshore partners.
Life within KMC: Work Hard Party Harder
At KMC, we work hard and we are committed to putting our best foot forward in everything we do. Everyone is encouraged to be an individual while also working for the collective good of the KMC Community. We believe mistakes are opportunities and that you should not present a solution without a problem.
We also know when hard work deserves to be recognized so we reward our employees with monthly parties, free trips and much much more!