KMC Work Location: PICADILLY STAR
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-09-16
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-8A67658
Career Category: Computer Hardware Systems
Salary: ₱140,000.00 - ₱200,000.00
Make your next big career move by applying as KMC Solutions’ next INFOSEC OFFICER!
We are looking for an experienced information security officer to design and enforce policies and procedures that protect our organization's computing infrastructure from all forms of security breaches. You will be responsible for identifying vulnerabilities and working with our IT department to resolve them, ensuring that our network and data remain secure.
To be successful as an information security officer, you should have expert analytical skills and in-depth knowledge of best practices to prevent a wide range of security threats. Top candidates will also be excellent communicators, able to train and educate our staff in various information security topics.
You’ll be earning Php140,000 – Php200,000 (depending on experience). On top of your salary, here are the exciting benefits you can look forward to:
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Work flexibly from anywhere in over 20+ workspace locations
- Access to KMC's exclusive pantry (MadMax Coffee, Fresh Fridge)
- Diverse learning & growth opportunities
- Accessible Cloud HR platform (Sprout)
- Above standard leaves
The main responsibilities of a INFOSEC OFFICER include:
- Identifying vulnerabilities in our current network.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive plan to secure our computing network.
- Monitoring network usage to ensure compliance with security policies.
- Keeping up to date with developments in IT security standards and threats.
- Perform penetration tests to find any flaws.
- Collaborate with management and the IT department to improve security.
- Document any security breaches and assess their damage.
- Educate colleagues about security software and best practices for information security.
To apply for the role, you must have the following:
- Degree in computer science or a technology-related field.
- Professional information security certification.
- Experience in an information security role.
- Solid knowledge of various information security frameworks.
It will also be favorable if you have the following:
- The following are desirable characteristics of the candidate:
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to educate a non-technical audience about security measures.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- This is a Hybrid Set-up
If you're a rockstar at what you do and looking to be a part of our amazing story, we want to hear from you!
We offer attractive salaries and benefits plus you get to work in some of the Philippines' best flexible workspaces. Our employees also get to enjoy exclusive discounts, rewards and freebies, and invites to our monthly events. We are always recruiting for roles in IT & Development, Marketing, Business Administration, HR & Recruitment and Legal & Finance Roles.
KMC provides quality employment opportunities for job-seekers looking for a career that is both challenging and fulfilling. We are also committed to providing equal opportunities at every selection stage. We do not discriminate due to age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and religion.
Work with Us. Grow with Us.
KMC Solutions offers a variety of career opportunities in Metro Manila, Cebu and Clark & Iloilo. We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals who are ready to make their next big career move.
At KMC, we foster an inclusive and positive workplace for all. We push our members to succeed in everything they do through our collaborative work environment. We encourage our community to work hard and reach their full potential while delivering results that matter for our members and you as professionals.
We host amazing and quality events and implement people-centric policies to work flexibly. We ensure that everyone in our expansive network is engaged, from our internal employees and those who work on behalf our offshore partners.
Life within KMC: Work Hard Party Harder
At KMC, we work hard and we are committed to putting our best foot forward in everything we do. Everyone is encouraged to be an individual while also working for the collective good of the KMC Community. We believe mistakes are opportunities and that you should not present a solution without a problem.
We also know when hard work deserves to be recognized so we reward our employees with monthly parties, free trips and much much more!