KMC Work Location: HM TOWER
Location: Cebu City, Cebu
Date Posted: 2023-07-28
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-0825443
Career Category: Application And Software Development
Radiant Support Services (PH), Inc. is seeking an Integrations Developer to join our growing development team based out of our office in Cebu, Philippines. The Integrations Developer will be responsible for designing, documenting, coding, and testing both internal and external integration services. Radiant’s Integration team develops using a wide range of technologies including: AWS Lambda, Angular, TypeScript, and Mulesoft’s Dataweave and Anypoint Studio.
The above description is not complete and the technologies & integrations to be supported will vary as the organization's needs evolve. As such the Integrations Developer is expected to adapt and learn new skills to support business needs as they are identified.
B. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE AS FOLLOWS:
- Plan, Design, and Execute deliverables to further the company’s strategic objectives defined quarterly
- Work closely with US based team in a 2 week sprint agile SDLC
- Work with Integrations Team to establish and enforce good development team practices including peer and code reviews.
- Work with Integrations Team to establish secure coding standards and guidelines for development team that will scale with changes in scope.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts to translate requirements and user stories into functioning software.
- Effectively communicate your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Troubleshoot and debug software.
- Responsible for code documentation
- Work closely with QA and Software Engineers to test and validate code changes meet implementation requirements.
- Evaluate defects and prioritize correction based on severity or risk
- Apply the appropriate standards, secure coding practices, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of tasks/projects.
- Execute post implementation support on completed projects.
C. QUALIFICATIONS: KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- 3+ years of experience developing software in a professional environment as either a Full Stack or Front End Developer
- Basic knowledge of database technologies, such as MS SQL Server or PostgreSQL
- Experience with developing and maintaining REST APIs (GraphQL would be a plus)
- Proven ability to work well in a team environment
- A strong sense of pride & product ownership
- Maintains a thorough understanding of company business practices
- Ability to understand needs of stakeholders
- Ability to work well in a team, as well as establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with limited supervision
- Ability to mentor other team members as needed
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Accepts feedback and improves processes based on it
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to continuously multi-task
- Bachelor's degree in an IT related field - MIS, CompSci, Data Science, etc.
- OpenAPI / AsyncAPI Spec, JSON Schema
- ANSI X12, XML
- Mulesoft’s Anypoint Studio, Cloudhub, and Exchange
- Swaggerhub, Trello, Jira, Github, Postman
- Apache Kafka
- Office365 Suite
- Running commands/scripts on the command line
Launched in 2006, Radiant Global Logistics is a publicly traded, third party logistics company providing technology-enabled global transportation and value added logistics solutions primarily to customers based in the United States and Canada. Through its comprehensive service offering, Radiant provides domestic and international freight forwarding along with truck and rail brokerage services to a diversified account base including manufacturers, distributors and retailers which it supports from an extensive network of Radiant and agent-owned offices throughout North America and other key markets around the world. Radiant's value-added logistics services include warehouse and distribution, customs brokerage, order fulfillment, inventory management and technology services.
Radiant’s network brands and associated strategic operating partners have storied legacies embodying decades of experience and service in the transportation and logistics industry and include Airgroup, Adcom Worldwide, Distribution By Air, SBA Global Logistics Services, as well as the Radiant Brand itself. In all, It's the Network that Delivers!®
Radiant is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.