SENIOR INTERNATIONAL GL ACCOUNTANT
KMC Work Location: OFFSITE
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2023-07-21
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-BFB7860
Career Category: Accounting & Finance
International GL Accountant Job Description
- Prepare payroll and payroll related & international bank reconciliations.
- Prepare intercompany journal entries, reclass journal entries, and global expense report imports.
- Prepare other international month end balance sheet reconciliations.
- Prepare cash in transit entries for AUD, EUR & CAD.
- Prepare currency redenomination entries.
- Assist with month-end variance analysis in FloQast.
- Assist with international external and internal audit requests.
- Streamline current processes and get involved in ad hoc projects as needed.
- 4+ years of accounting experience including at least 2+ years in public accounting. and/or a technical accounting role in a multinational public company or pre-IPO/high growth company.
- Netsuite experience - ideal candidate is intermediate / proficient with Netsuite features including CSV imports and saved searches.
- Intermediate Excel skills.
- Experience with foreign currencies and EMEA/APAC entities.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple projects and take ownership of work.
- Detail oriented: able to work with large volumes of data with speed and accuracy. Ability to self-check work.
- Ability to be flexible and resourceful in response to changing priorities and needs.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strong knowledge of key accounting concepts, GAAP, SOX controls.
- Time management to ensure timely completion of given tasks with accuracy.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA preferred.