KMC Solutions | XTN-8330609
Network /System / Database Administration
The L1 IT Helpdesk would act as internal customer advocate, triaging and diagnosing issues ranging from password resets to outages, software bugs, and service requests. He/she would provide advice, resolve issues where capable, or escalate to appropriate personnel. He/she would work closely with the various IT teams on troubleshooting complicated support issues, building skill sets, and documenting these where appropriate.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Troubleshoots Password and Credential Issues and other related software
- Basic Troubleshooting of VPN and other software/hardware communication issues
- Knowledge of Incident Management Process and Ticket Triage
- Excellent Communications / Problem Solving Skills
- At least 3 years’ experience in Technical and Helpdesk Support / Service Desk Role
- Candidate must have a bachelor's degree in any IT related course
- Experience in supporting, resolving, and providing advice in key any enterprise ERP and CRM
- Experience in supporting in-house written software would be highly regarded
- Intermediate Computer Troubleshooting Skills (Windows/Mac) with Good Understanding of
- Network Fundamentals
- Experience on Support Ticketing Tools, e.g. Jira, ServiceNow, Remedy, etc.
- Hands-On experience in Active Directory, Microsoft OS, Office 365/G Suite, Anti-Virus
- AS degree in technical field.
- Industry certifications a plus.
- Able to complete tasks early and do more than the minimum requirements
- Has sense of responsibility and developed strong work ethics
- Proactively work to fix issues with minimal supervision
- Exhibit professional attitude and standard
- Driven by providing excellent customer service