IT SECURITY ANALYST
KMC Work Location: ONE WEST AEROPARK
Location: Mabalacat, Region III
Date Posted: 2022-06-08
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-0617191
Career Category: Network /System / Database Administration
• Monitor, respond, and advise on information security issues related to any corporate owned devices to ensure the security controls in place are appropriate and operating as intended
• Coordinate response to information security incidents
• Ability to analyze systems and conduct activities within the SDLC framework
• Develop and publish information security policies, procedures, standards and/or guidelines based on best-practices and applicable security requirements
• Consistently exhibit and support a “customer” first attitude by providing best-practice security solutions that meet the needs of the business
• Encourage a collaborative and positive environment for security awareness and education
• Conduct security research to gain a better understanding of the enterprise threat landscape and keeping abreast of the latest security issues
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• Maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner that encourages a trust relationship across the organization
• Lead by displaying a positive example
• Seek to do the “Right Thing”
• Review Employee Handbook annually for changes and updates
• Maintain a clean, organized and safe work environment
• Attention to detail is a must
• Ability to self-motivate
• Ability to positively motivate others
• Ability to work independently and within a team environment
• Use of good judgment and common sense to prioritize work
• Maintain confidentiality of privileged information obtained in the course of work
• Other duties deemed necessary
• Use agile-related methodologies as they are relevant to the environment and information security task workflow
• Conduct risk assessments on new technologies as needed
• Coordinate and execute IS security projects for the company
• Conduct security research in keeping abreast of latest security technology, threats and remediation
• Prepare Security and Risk Technical Team documentation, including department policies and procedures, company notifications, web content, and alerts
• Evaluates current procedures and practices for accomplishing department objectives to develop and implement improved procedures and practices
• Assist, as needed, in preparation for audits (e.g. Payment Card Industry (PCI), SOX, etc.)
• Familiarity with information privacy law and privacy concerns
• Participate in the annual revision of corporate security policies
• Communicate effectively through presentations, using written and verbal means to co-workers, leadership, and executives
• Effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously; coordinating resources and ensuring scheduled goals are met
• Have understanding of quality assurance and security testing techniques
Knowledge & Experience
• Advanced understanding of firewalls, switches, routers, email gateway and DLP, IPS/IDS, anti-virus/malware, vulnerability scanning, system event and system monitoring solutions, and security-related systems
• Solid understanding of and practical experience with protecting data at rest, data in motion and data at endpoint concepts
• Knowledge of Security Profiling and Threat models
• Familiarity with cryptographic algorithms and libraries
• Solid understanding of network protocols, ports, and services
• Solid understanding of operating systems and related components
• Solid understanding of applicable compliance, legal, state regulations and/or other security-related requirements
• Bachelor level degree in information technology, security, or related field.
If you're a rockstar at what you do and looking to be a part of our amazing story, we want to hear from you!
We offer attractive salaries and benefits plus you get to work in some of the Philippines' best flexible workspaces. Our employees also get to enjoy exclusive discounts, rewards and freebies, and invites to our monthly events. We are always recruiting for roles in IT & Development, Marketing, Business Administration, HR & Recruitment and Legal & Finance Roles.
KMC provides quality employment opportunities for job-seekers looking for a career that is both challenging and fulfilling. We are also committed to providing equal opportunities at every selection stage. We do not discriminate due to age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and religion.
Work with Us. Grow with Us.
KMC Solutions offers a variety of career opportunities in Metro Manila, Cebu and Clark & Iloilo. We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals who are ready to make their next big career move.
At KMC, we foster an inclusive and positive workplace for all. We push our members to succeed in everything they do through our collaborative work environment. We encourage our community to work hard and reach their full potential while delivering results that matter for our members and you as professionals.
We host amazing and quality events and implement people-centric policies to work flexibly. We ensure that everyone in our expansive network is engaged, from our internal employees and those who work on behalf our offshore partners.
Life within KMC: Work Hard Party Harder
At KMC, we work hard and we are committed to putting our best foot forward in everything we do. Everyone is encouraged to be an individual while also working for the collective good of the KMC Community. We believe mistakes are opportunities and that you should not present a solution without a problem.
We also know when hard work deserves to be recognized so we reward our employees with monthly parties, free trips and much much more!