IT SUPPORT ENGINEER
KMC Work Location: OFFSITE
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-10-03
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-2F84175
Career Category: Network /System / Database Administration
Make your next big career move by applying as KMC Solutions’ next IT SUPPORT ENGINEER!
The client is an early-stage enterprise AI startup with the mission of enabling everyone to start as an expert on the first day on the job. The team is composed of Stanford PhDs and top engineers and leaders from Google, Facebook, and other tech companies. We are in production at multiple Fortune 500 companies and are training on millions of dialog conversations.
As an IT Support/Engineer you will help establish standards, develop workflow processes, and ensure that all Cresta internal customers are supported by an exceptional team that can solve all of their IT requirements. You take pride in delivering a positive experience in the work you do!
On top of your salary, here are the exciting benefits you can look forward to:
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Diverse learning & growth opportunities
- Accessible Cloud HR platform (Sprout)
- Above standard leaves
The main responsibilities of a IT SUPPORT ENGINEER include:
- Lead aspects of employee lifecycle, access management, and provisioning. Emphasis on Mac OS platform.
- Be a subject matter expert for a number of existing and new SaaS services and integrations, all while ensuring the highest standards of system security.
- Managing internal-facing systems, internal and external services, and IT related vendors.
- Help build our internal IT knowledge base, develop innovative ways to better IT processes and experience to support growth.
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
- Front line support for client OS, application, and hardware issues for users.
To apply for the role, you must have the following:
- Experience deploying and managing systems such as Mac OS, GSuite, Jamf, Microsoft Intune, Okta, and general SaaS management experience
- Experience with system security models and enforcement; from password policies and encrypted drives to application and browser plugin whitelists
- Experience with assisting remote teams consisting of employees, contractors, partners, and vendors
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Interface and experience with JAMF administered devices a plus
- Understanding of DEP, volume purchasing programs, Apple Business Manager, and integration with Jamf/JamfConnect/Jamf Protect
If you're a rockstar at what you do and looking to be a part of our amazing story, we want to hear from you!
We offer attractive salaries and benefits plus you get to work in some of the Philippines' best flexible workspaces. Our employees also get to enjoy exclusive discounts, rewards and freebies, and invites to our monthly events. We are always recruiting for roles in IT & Development, Marketing, Business Administration, HR & Recruitment and Legal & Finance Roles.
KMC provides quality employment opportunities for job-seekers looking for a career that is both challenging and fulfilling. We are also committed to providing equal opportunities at every selection stage. We do not discriminate due to age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and religion.
Work with Us. Grow with Us.
KMC Solutions offers a variety of career opportunities in Metro Manila, Cebu and Clark & Iloilo. We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals who are ready to make their next big career move.
At KMC, we foster an inclusive and positive workplace for all. We push our members to succeed in everything they do through our collaborative work environment. We encourage our community to work hard and reach their full potential while delivering results that matter for our members and you as professionals.
We host amazing and quality events and implement people-centric policies to work flexibly. We ensure that everyone in our expansive network is engaged, from our internal employees and those who work on behalf our offshore partners.
Life within KMC: Work Hard Party Harder
At KMC, we work hard and we are committed to putting our best foot forward in everything we do. Everyone is encouraged to be an individual while also working for the collective good of the KMC Community. We believe mistakes are opportunities and that you should not present a solution without a problem.
We also know when hard work deserves to be recognized so we reward our employees with monthly parties, free trips and much much more!