IT TECHNICIAN (CLARK, PAMPANGA)
KMC Work Location: AEROPARK
Location: Clark City, Pampanga
Date Posted: 2022-09-23
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-22F7707
Career Category: Computer Hardware Systems
Act as customer advocate, triaging, and resolving issues ranging from password resets to store outages, firewall and routing issues, software bugs and feature requests. Escalate support issues to appropriate personnel. Work closely with Operation Support Analyst II’s on troubleshooting complicated support issues and building skill set.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Respond to user requests that come in via phone and ticketing system
- Resolve requests and when needed, escalate to appropriate personnel.
- Act as customer advocate, researching, troubleshooting and pushing for thorough resolution of issues in a timely manner.
- Document and summarize interactions with end users accurately for tracking and reporting purposes.
- Troubleshoot and support proprietary software programs as well as third party software and applications.
- Troubleshoot hardware located in the retail environment.
- Work with members of Operations Support on projects and special initiatives.
- Support of Windows 7, Windows 10 and Apple operating systems.
- Problem Solving: Having the ability to identify problems and issues of varying complexities and to find effective solutions with few guidelines.
- Results Orientation: Being persistent and showing perseverance on achieving concrete and tangible results out of personal responsibility; getting optimum results from situations and being ready to take action and show tenacity in case of obstacles or resistance.
- Teamwork: Working as a productive member of a cohesive group toward a common goal, and contributing to team development and effective team dynamics.
- Usage of Technical Expertise: Acquiring and applying technical and functional knowledge in one's own technological area of specialty.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some bending, stooping and ladder climbing may be required.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift 50-100 lbs.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are dependent upon business needs.
Minimal travel is expected for this position, 0-10%.
Required Education and Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent experience.
Preferred Education and Experience
- AS degree in technical field.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Minimum one year verifiable technology support.
- Industry certifications a plus.
- Ability to deal with stress and changing priorities.
- Basic understanding of firewall and routing technologies.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Familiar with Microsoft operating systems.
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory.
- Basic knowledge of DNS.
If you're a rockstar at what you do and looking to be a part of our amazing story, we want to hear from you!
We offer attractive salaries and benefits plus you get to work in some of the Philippines' best flexible workspaces. Our employees also get to enjoy exclusive discounts, rewards and freebies, and invites to our monthly events. We are always recruiting for roles in IT & Development, Marketing, Business Administration, HR & Recruitment and Legal & Finance Roles.
KMC provides quality employment opportunities for job-seekers looking for a career that is both challenging and fulfilling. We are also committed to providing equal opportunities at every selection stage. We do not discriminate due to age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and religion.
Work with Us. Grow with Us.
KMC Solutions offers a variety of career opportunities in Metro Manila, Cebu and Clark & Iloilo. We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals who are ready to make their next big career move.
At KMC, we foster an inclusive and positive workplace for all. We push our members to succeed in everything they do through our collaborative work environment. We encourage our community to work hard and reach their full potential while delivering results that matter for our members and you as professionals.
We host amazing and quality events and implement people-centric policies to work flexibly. We ensure that everyone in our expansive network is engaged, from our internal employees and those who work on behalf our offshore partners.
Life within KMC: Work Hard Party Harder
At KMC, we work hard and we are committed to putting our best foot forward in everything we do. Everyone is encouraged to be an individual while also working for the collective good of the KMC Community. We believe mistakes are opportunities and that you should not present a solution without a problem.
We also know when hard work deserves to be recognized so we reward our employees with monthly parties, free trips and much much more!