JAVA DEVELOPER (SPRING BOOT/ MICROSERVICES)
KMC Work Location: ONE AYALA
Location: Makati, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2023-03-06
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-B7B7314
Career Category: Application And Software Development
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Spring Boot Java developer will need to implement code that satisfy requirements and ensure quality and
efficiency of code are exercised for each release.
* Responsible for developing, testing, maintaining and improving application APIs and Microservices as a
member of a team, works across key data, orchestration and transactional stacks through the entire
application and system development life cycle.
* Develops best implementation of API, Microservices, rules orchestration and applications interfaces that
allow cross-discipline teams to use in order to solve customer pain points and challenges
* Create prototypes to a large internal and external audience as well as key stakeholders of Product as and
* Participates in application interface, transactional, and orchestration problem-solving with product team and
* Collaborates with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for
the product direction, transactions and application capabilities.
* Conceptualizes original ideas that bring simplicity and ease of adoption to complex design roadblocks
* Creates Swagger, API storyboards, orchestration flows, rules flow, transaction flows, event flows, data
transformation flows and API catalogues to effectively communicate and design ideas
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
* A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
* Ability to work in a multi-cultural collaborative environment
* Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE
* Ability to understand users and stakeholders' needs and be able to create test cases from the gathered
* Min of 2 years’ experience in using Java Spring Boot in microservices and for web, mobile or other
* Working knowledge of SQL database development and best practices for SQL Server and/or MySQL.
* Demonstrable understanding of contract driven design skills with a strong portfolio of messaging and event
programming skills; up to date with the latest API, JSON application integration and data transformation
trends, techniques and technologies
* Experienced in event driven design, Kafka, Angular, Kubernetes, Docker
* Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively; experience in creating API and Rules prototypes
* Collaborative attitude, willingness to work with team members, be coached, participate in code reviews,
share skills and methods
* Constantly learns from both success and failure
* Good organizational and problem-solving abilities that enable you to manage through creative abrasion
* Good verbal and written communication; effectively articulates technical vision, possibilities, and outcomes
* Familiarity with DevOps principles, test-driven development, continuous integration, and other approaches
to accelerate the delivery of new features
* Experiments with emerging technologies and understanding how they will impact what comes next
* Working knowledge with AWS and its features
DESIRED SKILLS BUT NOT REQUIRED
* Ability to blend into an Agile Development Team.
* Kafka experience
* Frontend development skills on C# .NET and Angular
* Drive to learn from other related disciplines (i.e., arts, interaction design, business analysis, customer