MANAGER OF CSM - NA
KMC Work Location: OFFSITE
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2023-09-06
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-96BA443
Career Category: Client Services / Account Management
Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure - revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom! We are looking for an amazing Manager of Customer to join our team in Manila, Philippines. The ideal candidate will build strong relationships with customers and direct reports alike, ensuring successful deployment of Zoom products and services. Your leadership and expertise will be crucial in driving customer satisfaction, retention, and growth while actively promote and driving Zoom’s culture of care.
- Lead, supervise & mentor a team of Customer Success Managers through coaching, feedback and performance management.
- Develop and execute strategies to enhance customer satisfaction, retention and growth.
- Collaborate with various cross-functional teams at Zoom, driving customer success initiatives and escalations.
- Has an ability to execute strategic team initiatives and KPIs for their respective CS team.
- Identify opportunities to grow the base
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in UCaaS.
- Actively promote and embody Zoom’s culture of care within the organization and working with our customers.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent years of experience 10+ years of Software as a Service (SaaS) or Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) industry experience.
- Minimum of 5 years management role within Customer Success.
- Strong product knowledge of Video / Audio Collaboration.
- Proven track record in driving customer satisfaction and retention in a technology-related filed.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to use data to drive decision making.
- Knowledge of customer success best practices and industry trends.
- Ability to drive conversations and handle escalations with leaders and C level executives in the Small to Mid Market business.
- Amenable to work North America hours