MARKETING DATA SPECIALIST - POWER BI
KMC Work Location: UPTOWN
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2023-03-01
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-FDFF513
Career Category: Marketing (Digital/Traditional)
Make your next big career move by applying as KMC Solutions’ next Marketing Data Specialist - Power BI!
The Marketing Data Specialist – Power BI is part of the Tricentis Global Marketing Team, reports to the Marketing Data Analyst, and works closely with the Marketing Operations Team, BI Team, Sales Operations, Business Development Team, Field Marketing, and Sales.
The Marketing Operations group at Tricentis is growing and highly respected among the marketing org for establishing operational excellence and providing quality insights to the groups that rely on the Marketing Operations team. This is a unique opportunity to work with a fun operations team, and be a part of bleeding-edge work all while working with a team of excellent marketers that “get it."
The Marketing Data Specialist role is responsible for data-related tasks within Power BI primarily. This includes list pulls from the data lake, checking the data lake regularly to refresh/update the data, build marketing reports in Power BI.
On top of your salary, here are the exciting benefits you can look forward to:
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Access to KMC's exclusive pantry (MadMax Coffee, Fresh Fridge)
- Diverse learning & growth opportunities
- Exposure to different platforms
- Tool certification opportunities
- Accessible Cloud HR platform (Sprout)
- Above standard leaves
The main responsibilities of a Marketing Data Specialist - Power BI include:
- List pulls from the data lake.
- Build and Maintain marketing reports in Power BI.
- Monitor and refresh the data in the data lake regularly.
- Data mapping competencies with SQL.
- Design marketing dashboards in Power BI.
- Data quality check between systems/platforms
- Identifying, investigating, and managing the resolution and escalation of data quality issues.
To apply for the role, you must have the following:
- Minimum of 1 year working in a data management role.
- Minimum of 1 year working in Power BI.
- Proficient in SQL
- Must possess excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills.
- Experience working in marketing teams with proven success and high initiative in the creation, execution, and tracking of effective marketing campaigns.
- High energy, self-directed, team player, and detail-oriented.
- Strong ability to influence others and work collaboratively with other departments.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to earn trust and respect from other teams.
- Excellent analytical abilities.