MASTER DATA ANALYST
KMC Work Location: OFFSITE
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2023-05-15
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-D921671
Career Category: Application And Software Development
The Master Data Analyst is expected to work closely with Business Process Experts to ensure data quality, compliance and operating procedures are adhered to with relation to Master Data management. Additionally, this position will support by monitoring and analysing master data, key data, and master relationship data within the organization. Previous knowledge of SAP master data management is required.
Requirements for the Role
- Related tertiary qualifications
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- At least 2 years SAP Master Data Management/Maintenance Skills (S/4 Hana well regarded but not mandatory)
- Demonstrated understanding of data analysis/validation techniques
- Demonstrated ability to create supporting documentation (Data Dictionary maintenance, Master Data process creation and updates, Data Standard Documents, etc.)
- Ensure master data integrity in key systems as well as maintaining the processes to support the data quality.
- Identifies areas for data quality improvements and helps to resolve data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies.
- Ensures the high quality of master data in key systems as well as the development and documentation of processes with other functional data owners to support ongoing maintenance and data integrity.
- In collaboration with subject matter experts and data owners, defines and implements data strategy, policies, controls, and programs to ensure the enterprise data is accurate, complete, secure, and reliable.
- Aid in resolving data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies collaborating with subject matter experts and data owners.
- Manages, analyses, and resolves data issues and manages revisions needed to best meet internal and customer requirements while adhering to data standards.
- Work closely with the business to ensure alignment of master data rules
- Assists in the creation and implementation of data standards and guidelines on data ownership, coding structures, and data replication to ensure access to and integrity of data.
- Conducts data cleaning to rid old, unused data, or duplicate data for better management and quicker access.
- Help drive best practice data management across the business
- Management of SAP master data (e.g. customer, vendor, materials etc.) as approved by the business
- Perform regular business-related activities e.g. price and contracts updates, approval schemes
- System monitoring and user management related activities
- Perform mass updates as required
- Participate in projects and initiatives across multiple functional areas and regions
- Work with business units and process experts to resolve master data issues
- Ensure data quality, compliance and consistency of master data across business systems
- Support the business with required procedures, submit incidents and change requests when needed
- Assist business process experts in defining standard operating procedures, process flows and related
- Creation and administration of supporting documentation