MEDICAL CODER - (ED)
KMC Work Location: CYBER SIGMA
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2023-07-19
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-6A49472
Career Category: Biotechnology / Pharmaceutical / Medical / Healthcare
AGS Health is more than a revenue cycle management company–we’re a strategic partner for growth. With expert services complemented by AI-enabled technologies and high-touch support, AGS Health is the premier revenue cycle partner for leading health systems, physician groups, and academic medical centers in the U.S. With expert insight into modern revenue cycle practices, the company pairs cuttingedge technology with college-educated, trained RCM experts to help clients optimize workflows, maintain compliance, prevent revenue leakage, and achieve a high-performance revenue cycle. AGS Health employs more than 11,000 team members globally and partners with more than 100 clients
across a variety of care settings, specialties, and billing systems.
- Office is at Robinson Cyber Sigma, Mckinley West Taguig
- Work schedule is 8am to 5pm
- HMO upon hire plus dependent
- Convert patient records into diagnosis and procedure codes for billing purposes.
- Adhere to customer specific Quality and Production guidelines.
- Managing auditing and feedback.
- Maintaining and tracking the records for operation usage.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing, paramedical or any healthcare related course
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Facility ED with EM Coding.
- Excellent Anatomy and Physiology knowledge.
- Good ED- Emergency facility coding skills.
- Adequate domain knowledge on various billing terminologies & processes
- Excellent drive through results in previous organization
- Good team player.
- Certifications from AAPC and AHIMA would be an advantage
- Should be flexible to work in shifts.
- Good knowledge in MS Office tools.
- Sound analytical skills.
- Logical thinking.
- Attention to detail.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Any graduate with good domain knowledge