KMC Solutions | XTN-49DC110
Application and Software Development
The client we are supporting have more than 20 years of experience in the field of healthcare systems. The .Net Developer will focus on application development and support for both Windows and Web-based applications. This includes any technical activities associated with meeting client expectations, coordinating and communicating across disciplines and departments with a focus on quality.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop Windows and Web-based software applications using OO design principles and Test Driven Development.
- Adhere to standardized SDLC practices including source control, release planning, and implementation.
- Participate in requirement/implementation meetings with clients (internal and external) to understand the business requirements.
- Develop and maintain reports for both internal and external clients.
- Participate in design/planning sessions.
- articipate in 24/7 on-call support.
- Provide end-user, hardware and software support.
- Stay current with technology
- Ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data residing on or transmitted to/from/through enterprise workstations, servers and other systems and in databases and other data repositories.
- Ensure the compliance to enterprise security policy
- Programming including one or a combination of the following languages:
- Experience with the following is a plus:
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 or later
- Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- ANSI SQL (Oracle, or SQL Server)
- SQL Server 2008 or later
- Web services (WSDL, SOAP, REST or WCF)
- KANA (Optional)
- Team City