NETWORK ENGINEER I
KMC Work Location: SM AURA
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-09-22
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | INT-BBBB288
Career Category: Network /System / Database Administration
The Network Engineer 1 coordinate and facilitate onsite support to any network related concerns and issues. He/she is responsible of maintaining the network availability and reliability.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acknowledge assigned service requests, incidents or queries via Service Desk according to SLA.
- Provide Level 1 & 2 Technical support (Physical & Configuration Support).
- Respond and own until resolution of hardware or software problems
- Network implementations and troubleshooting.
- Document Method of Procedures for Maintenance of Hardware and Software initiatives.
- Assist OSS to perform duties as assigned.
- Interface with Network Operations Center (NOC) and Service Desk (SD) during Critical Events and Outages.
- Provide Escalation Support to immediate superior.
- At least 2 year experienced in Networking and/or CCNA.
- Knowledgeable in desktop support, basic network setup and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge in IP Address Classes and Subnetting, VLAN and STP.
- Familiar in WAN, LAN and WLAN Technologies.
- Educational background in Networking / Computer related course with Cisco, Dell, Sonicwall and Juniper fundamentals.
- Networking standards and/or related degree with internship
- Must be an excellent communicator/facilitator; ability to interface with clients at all level
- Knowledge in handling Networking Protocols. Such as: VLAN, STP, Routing Protocols.
- Basic Networking and MS Office Skills.
- OSI Model Understanding – Layer 1 through 7