KMC Work Location: SM AURA
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-02-02
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | INT-62EF873
Career Category: Network /System / Database Administration
Duties And Responsibilities
- Minimum 10 yers ' experience in infrastructure engineering and operations
- Extensive experience in designs and support of large wide area network installations utilizing a hybrid (public & private) cloud infrastructure
- Extensive knowledge of routing, switching, firewalls, network protocols
- CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, CISSP highly desired
- Network Design and Management
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- This position is on call 7x24x365 holidays and weekends as needed
- Maintenance and outage management
- Experience working with or in NOC environment
Skills Qualification and requirements
- Thorough knowledge of information technology practices and procedures
- Thorough knowledge of the operation and maintenance of network equipment, cable plant, servers, network transport protocols, network operating system softwre and voice systems
- Knowledge of network troubleshooting principles and practices
- Lead and motivate team
- Practice sound supervisory principles and practices
- Establish a courteous and effective working relationship with customers, vendors and team memberss
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing using both technical and non-technical language
- Understand and follow oral and / or written policies, procedures and instructions
- Ability to prepare and present accurate and reliable reports, containing findings and recommendations
- Ability to use logical and creative thought processes to develop solutions according to written specifications and / oral instructions.
- Ability to understand and follow oral and / or written policies, procedures, and instructions
- Ability to perform a wide variety of duties and responsibilities with accuracy and speed under the pressure of time-sensitive deadlines
- Ability and willingness to quickly learn and put to use new skills and knowledge brought about by rapidly changing technology and information.
- Demonstrates integrity, ingenuity and inventiveness in the performance of assigned tasks
- Installation and maintenance of Network and Firmware
- Perform cable and wireless network maintenance including the installation of network cables
- Contribution of suggestions for system improvement that are compatible with existing systems and in focus with company goals.
- Maintain, secure, upgrade and administer Network Hardware.
- Troubleshoot and determine root cause of hardware/software related issues on end user workstations and provide appropriate fixes
- Maintain companywide building entry security system.
- Develop and document new and existing department processes and procedures
- Configure, upgrade and maintain VOIP segmentation
- Maintain integrity of the network, security
- Create, research and plan projects to improve and/ or upgrade mission critical technology to increase company productivity
- Maintain a current knowledge base in new and existing system software and hardware to ensure productivity and capability
- Develop and monitor safety procedures to safeguard system from physical harm, viruses, unauthorized users and damage to company data.
- Design and deploy network switches, routers, firewalls, etc, in accordance with company goals
- Order equipment and software licenses as needed by various departments and/ or users
- Set budget for yearly projects, software license renewals, hardware license renewals and computer and server replacements.