ONLINE RESTAURANT MENU SPECIALIST
KMC Work Location: ARMSTRONG
Location: Makati City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-02-09
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-6D18352
Career Category: Call Center Operations
Chewzie is a leading table ordering platform for the hospitality and events industry. Solving a real problem for hospitality venues (saving them money and helping them increase turnover) while at the same time creating more enjoyable experiences for their customers; we’ve turned a challenge into an opportunity.
To partner with hospitality businesses in the evolution of ordering for your dine-in, pickup, and delivery customers.
We provide restaurants, cafes, dand bars with the tools they need to build beautiful online menus and collect customer orders from their own website or a branded mobile app.
Our slogan is “Orders up. Costs Down. Your venue, online.”
Online Restaurant Menu Specialist is responsible for providing hospitality clients an incredible experience with us, helping to turn client's wonderful menus into our platform and integrating as smart menus within a few hours, and supporting our venue partners onboarding.
We offer Smart Menus online ordering platform where customers where usually can self-serve without calling any assistance. The food items, their costs, ingredients, descriptions, etc are extracted from the images and entered into a data entry software manually.
You will be working for a company passionate about the hospitality industry and how technology can enhance experiences within it, we work with small, medium, large and enterprise businesses.
We have high regard for providing our clients an incredible experience with smart menus and giving you the capacity to create your venue experience for now, to own your data and to keep your customers coming back. We place great importance on delivering quality products and services and maintaining a high level of Client satisfaction, assisting our clients on board, issue resolution and provide Client difficult resolution.
- Help to turn and integrate client's menus into smart menus with our platforms
Provide and design the smart menus to fit our partner venues
- Review and peer review smart menus to ensure it is well presented
- Keep updating and operating the internal project tracking systems
- Document common problems for product improvement
- Problem solving and documenting new findings for the build team or development team to learn from
- Work collaboratively across teams - including development team, Sales team, Project team, implement team and Marketing team
- Compile and verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare
- Source data for menu entry.
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents.
- Check completed work for accuracy.
- Apply data program techniques and procedures.
- Fulfilling the assigned project in its pre-set aims and on time.
- Problem-solving and ability to understand complex systems
- Excellent attention to details
- A quick learner who can learn fast and support others
- Organization & time management. Works well in a high-paced efficient team
- IT knowledge or experience is a plus
- Photoshop / Color tentacles is a plus
Personal Characteristics Required:
- The ability to work in a high pressure, fast-paced team environment
- The ability to work in teamwork and effectively manage and prioritise work
- The ability to present topics and issues clearly and confidently
- Maturity and confidence
- A flexible, “can do” attitude to work
- Attention to detail
- Honesty and integrity
GET A GENUINE CAREER OPPORTUNITY WITH ATTRACTIVE BENEFITS!
- An experienced and enthusiastic team in an established and stable company with a huge growing potential
- Above industry standard compensation package
- Day Shift Work Schedule
- Access to top of the line facilities and technologies
- HMO coverage including 1 dependent or Mutual Fund Benefit upon hire
- 20 Leave credits per year consumed at your discretion with up to 5 days commutable to cash
- Exposure to world-class, high-level management from foreign direct superiors
- Employee engagement activities