CAM Engineer (Pooling)
- Job includes a highly variable mix of work with the primary task of performing manufacturability reviews of printed circuit boards.
- Provide support to customers on printed circuit board design and fabrication design guidelines.
- Provide CAM engineering services which include generating and editing Gerber, panelization, quality checks and generating reports on board design against manufacturing capability.
- Help improve CAM engineering processes and procedures.
- Provide technical knowledge and support to all PCB related concerns.
- Interfaces with other Engineering Groups to solve challenging PCB related issues.
- Ensures that all Engineering procedures are being followed.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as PCB CAM Engineer.
- Proficiency with CAM tools, preferably Genesis software.
- Experience with Genesis backend particularly with writing scripts and maintaining ERFs is a great advantage.
- Fundamental understanding of PCB manufacturing.
- Fundamental knowledge of Design for Manufacturing (DFM).
- Knowledge of standards related to PCB production such as the IPC-6010 Series.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Exceptional organization and attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Willing to work on a Fixed Early Shift (5am-2pm) or Night Shift (8:30pm-5:30am) schedule.
- Must be flexible with tasking.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electronics/ Electrical Engineering or any equivalent field of study.
- Attitude & Perspective
- Positive, energetic, with a “can-do” attitude
- Keen to details
- Able to work with cross-cultural environment
- Fully committed to improving customer service and overall company performance
- Excited to be a part of a progressive international team
- Be constantly focused on development; both personally and for the company
- Proactive, independent and can excel under pressure
- Focused on the development of win-win relationships for long-term success