Cisco Collaboration Engineer
- Minimum 3 years' experience and solid understanding of Microsoft Cloud Collaboration solutions
- Particularly as it relates to intergration with voice and unified communications
- Architectural and senior level understanding and experience with Collaboration solutions is highly desirable
- Experience in large scale enterprise project management.
- Experience in solution lifecycles (design, POC, deploy, operate, migrate)
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience
- This position will be responsible for design, configuration and implementation of activities related to Cisco and Microsoft collaboration technologies. This includes design, engineering, implementation and support services for Cisco UCM, Cisco Unity, Cisco IM&P, Cisco Expressway, Cisco Voice Gateways, TDM and SIP trunking.
- Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Implement and provide engineering support for Unified Collboration Systems technology and solutions for clients
- Work with managed services support teams to transtion knowledge and participate in continued development of operational efficiencies
- Design, manage and implement new Collaboration solutions
- Develoop and maintain technical documentation and upgrade system firmware, application software
- Work independently and exercises reasonable judgement with little supervision while providing clear evidence and results of activities and accomplishments.