- Pulling data and generating reports
- Supporting customers' miscellaneous requests
- Answering support requests
- Preparing data to help onboard new customers
- Solution brainstorming
- Data analysis
- Python (required)
- SQL (required)
- MS Excel (required)
- Shell Script (nice to have)
- Git (nice to have)
- Demonstrable abilities in data analysis (university/personal projects, previous work experience etc).
- Prior software development experience (internships/work experience/projects)
- Good presentation skills including the ability to clearly present findings in reports and slides.
- Excellent spoken and written communication in English.
- Possess strong problem solving and commercial skills.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to interface with clients.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Motivated and having a hunger to learn
- Good to have:
- Prior client facing experience
- Familiarity with statistical methods, data warehousing, data mining, data sampling and data mapping techniques
- Knowledge of Scrum/Agile processes
- Knowledge of AWS
- Graduate or postgraduate (within 2 years of graduation) with a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Data Science, Statistics or related.
- HIVERY is a data science startup which builds technologies to discover and commercialise opportunities in the retail industry leveraging artificial intelligence, operations research (Optimisation) and human centred design frameworks.
- We build solutions to optimise retail space such as vending machines, micro-markets, and retail outlets.
- HIVERY customers are large FMCGS and food operators in Australia, USA, Japan and China.
- Customer data received typically is often inconsistent. It can be in different formats, missing columns or just incomplete.
- This requires effort to research better ways to receive, ingest and prepare datasets.
- Ultimately, the goal is to automate data exchange as far as possible
- We are looking for a recent graduate or postgraduate to join HIVERY as full time Data Analyst to assist its product development efforts.
- The Data Analyst will collaborate with HIVERY's data science, dev team and customers to ensure data sets are ready for ingestion into HIVERY’s AI platforms.
- Additionally, the candidate will be expected to measure the performance and results of our products, to present to our customers.
- Candidate will have the opportunity to grow their skills in AWS, Scrum, CI/CD, concepts of Machine Learning/AI and other exciting technologies.
- AWESOME BENEFITS AWAITS YOU
- Work with a pioneer team in KMC Solution's BGC office space and enjoy working on a morning shift from 6:00 am - 3:00 pm!
- Have a chance to work-from-home once a week!
- HMO for you and your dependent!
- Opportunity to travel to Australia for training!
- Chance to progress to lead role as the team grows
- Work alongside with Hivery's global data analytics team!
- Industry standard compensation