Dynamics CRM Developer
- • Agile experience
- o Understanding of key independent software vendors (ISVs) within the industry
- o Network and operating systems
- o Microsoft .NET technology, Microsoft Visual Studio development system, and Microsoft Dynamics specific development environments
- o Web Services and Microsoft® SharePoint® Portal Server
- o Implementation Methodology
- o Core Microsoft Dynamics Applications
- • Familiar and experienced in:
- o Plan and carry out unit testing
- o Apply Microsoft development techniques effectively following development best practices
- • Demonstrated ability to:
- • Current Dynamics Certification for: Application Exam, Customization Exam, SureStep Exam, Extending Exam, Deployment Exam
- • 5+ years’ development experience with Microsoft development tools
- • Degree qualifications
- • Has awareness of the prescribed Microsoft Dynamics implementation methodology, Sure Step & B4; understands how the development & related testing activities fit into the overall customer engagement lifecycle.
- • Provides work estimates that permit prioritization & assignments to be made.
- • Participates in system & acceptance testing.
- • Test modifications for validity of results, accuracy, reliability, & conformance to established standards.
- • Provides support & expertise on development technologies and environments.
- • May be tasked with additional development tasks such as: developing data migration procedures to integrate Microsoft Dynamics Solutions to legacy systems; creating services to be called from Microsoft BizTalk Server for system integrations.
- • Implements reports per requirements documents & standards.
- • Implement migration of customers’ data sources into Microsoft’s sources, ensuring proper alignment of data models. Offers support on Microsoft tools for migration & integration
- • Gains understanding of customer’s needs and collaborates with other team members to complete design & testing documentation. Provides technical input in creating functional specifications when customizations or extensions to Microsoft Dynamics solutions are needed.
- • Responsible for coding, unit testing & creating supporting documentation for Microsoft Dynamics based Solutions.
- • Responsible for the design & development of modifications or extensions to the standard Microsoft Dynamics applications.
- This Dynamics CRM Developer role will be responsible for interfacing with Solutions Architects and CRM consultants to design and develop Microsoft Dynamics CRM-based Solutions to meet business objectives. This role will not only include hands-on development, but working with the End Users and Executives to assure best practices are consistently being used.
- • Complete all Microsoft Dynamics CRM eLearning on current version & future versions when they become available.
- • Write one blog post per month that meets the SMS minimum standard for Blog posts.