MS Dynamics CRM Specialist
- • Successful completion of applicable product certification exams
- • Current Dynamics Certification for: Application Exam, Customization Exam, SureStep Exam, Extending Exam, Deployment Exam
- • Language skills (English)
- o Understanding of key independent software vendors (ISVs) within the industry
- o Network and operating systems
- o Microsoft .NET technology, Microsoft Visual Studio development system, and Microsoft Dynamics specific development environments
- o Web Services and Microsoft® SharePoint® Portal Server
- o Implementation Methodology
- o Core Microsoft Dynamics Applications
- • Familiar and experienced in:
- o Plan and carry out unit testing
- o Apply Microsoft development techniques effectively following development best practices
- • Demonstrated ability to:
- • 3+ years’ development experience with Microsoft development tools
- • Has worked in an operations role previously or has an understanding of ITIL practices from a Service Operations point of view
- • Has experience working with Universal Service Desk product
- • Has awareness of the prescribed Microsoft Dynamics implementation methodology and understands how the development and related testing activities fit into the overall customer engagement lifecycle.
- • Provides work estimates that permit prioritization and assignments to be made.
- • Participates in system and acceptance testing.
- • Test modifications for validity of results, accuracy, reliability, and conformance to established standards.
- • Provides support and expertise on development technologies and environments.
- • May be tasked with additional development tasks such as: developing data migration procedures to integrate Microsoft Dynamics Solutions to legacy systems; creating services to be called from Microsoft BizTalk Server for system integrations.
- • Implements reports per requirements documents and standards.
- • Implement migration of customers’ data sources into Microsoft’s sources, ensuring proper alignment of data models. Offers support on Microsoft tools for migration and integration
- • Gains understanding of customer’s needs and collaborates with other team members to complete design and testing documentation. Provides technical input in creating functional specifications when customizations or extensions to Microsoft Dynamics solutions are needed.
- • Responsible for coding, unit testing and creating supporting documentation for Microsoft Dynamics based Solutions.
- • Responsible for the design and development of modifications or extensions to the standard Microsoft Dynamics applications.
- • Complete all Microsoft Dynamics CRM eLearning on current version and future versions when they become available.
- • On call 24x7 support