Roaming Assistant / Coordinator
- Organizational and coordination skills combined with an ability to handle multiple priorities at a time and perfect time planning and prioritization capabilities.
- Excellent oral and written language skills in English and negotiation skills; any other language (Spanish, German, French, Cantonese) is highly appreciated International experience and cross-cultural awareness and a proven ability to connect well with people
- Ideally you already have experience in roaming e.g. roaming assistance, coordination, IREG/TADIG related activities or a similar e.g. technical background
- A Roaming Assistant Coordinator is responsible for supporting the expansion of the IoT Roaming business. We are looking for a talented and dynamic individual with strong communication and organization skills, who will be the single point of contact for our Roaming Partners during the implementation process. The position is based in Manila, Philippines.
- What you will be doing
- Establish contact and prepare roaming agreements
- Coordinate Roaming Partner´s IREG Team and EMnify team to accomplish IREG and TADIG testing as needed
- Proactively drive the document exchange, technical implementation, and documentation of such
- Document implementation progress using an implemented CRM solution (e.g. Salesforce.com) and MS office (excel)
- Maintain our roaming contracts database, Test SIM cards coordination, and other Roaming documentations
- Maintain the correctness of data in all systems and information sharing/flow