Senior Sitecore Engineer
- Candidates should have excellent communication skills and hands-on experience working on component-based applications in a distributed environment. Qualified candidates should possess:
- • Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field
- • A demonstrated ability to develop and debug using Visual Studio and C#
- • Any Microsoft Certifications are preferred
- • Ability to estimate and complete work in a deadline driven environment
- • Sitecore experience required
- • Umbraco experience preferred
- DEG is seeking a Senior Sitecore Engineer to develop comprehensive Internet-based software for a diverse group of interesting companies. Individuals in this position will be responsible for a variety of project responsibilities while focusing on the technical aspects of developing solutions.
- This is an exciting opportunity as we are in the process of experimenting with and adopting newer technologies (MVC, Entity Framework, Service Bus), coding best practices (IoC, CI) and Agile methodologies (Kanban, Scrum). Greenfield development is commonplace and innovation is encouraged. Building innovative solutions on-time and on-budget with low technical debt, along with good system designs and executable code, will ensure success in this role.
- We offer a high degree of independence and collaboration with other hardworking coders that take pride in their work. Considered the best job in the company by those who are motivated by challenging opportunities and are resourceful individuals who love to learn. Our highly entrepreneurial, collaborative, and dynamic environment is the perfect place for smart, motivated people to make an impact. With competitive benefits and a dedication to work-life balance, we are also a great place to come work.
- Depending on the project, this may include the following responsibilities:
- • Develop CMS (Sitecore, Umbraco) driven solutions
- • Develop cross-platform websites
- • Collaborate with senior engineers and project leads to technical decisions
- • Learn and adhere to company coding standards and conventions
- • Interact with clients and project leads
- • The ideal candidate will have the desire to increase their overall knowledge of CMS technologies