- ServiceNow Developer certification
- ITIL v3 certified preferred
- Experience with a multi-domain ServiceNow architecture
- Experience with ITSM, ITBM, and
- CSM (ITOM would be an added benefit)
- Currently deployed – Incident, Request, Change, Problem, Time, Filed Service, Project, Agile, Entitlement, Contract, Invoice, Expense, KB, CMDB
- Future Deployment – Major Incident, Asset, custom Invoice, custom Expense, Event Management, Notify, SalesForce integration, Call, Discovery
- Experience with working with and leading Agile practices.
- Excellent communication skills – Work with business leaders across different departments to identify business challenges that can be solved with ServiceNow.
- Excellent Documentation Skills – Creation of requirements and solution/design documentation, story documentation,
- Should be well versed in communication (English, Written and Oral) and be able to coordinate efficiently with onsite sub-ordinates and direct in-line managers
- ServiceNow Administrator (75%) ITIL Practices (25%)
- Manage the planning, design, and architecture of the ServiceNow platform in conjunction with business stakeholders
- Oversee the Agile process for ServiceNow
- Understand the business needs and requirements as an MSP to make development of the platform successful
- Lead the testing and deployment of ServiceNow updates and new releases
- Research and document how new modules will be deployed, planning out the integrations, dependencies, and process changes needed with surrounding modules and products
- Assist in the development of new modules and function
- Develop clear and concise technical & process documentation.
- Communicate ServiceNow process, operations and capability information to all levels of management effectively.
- Work with business users to identify and refine business requirements and workflows.
- Monitor performance of the ServiceNow instance