Book a tour
Finding the right space should be a walk in the park.
Looking for a coworking desk or a private office? KMC will have the perfect office space solutions for your needs. Contact us now for a zero-commitment consultancy from one of our experts and a free tour of any KMC facility.
What site do you want to visit?
- 9AM - 6PM EST
25th Floor Picadilly Star
Bonifacio Global City
Let's get to know you better.
Tell us more about your office space requirements.
Tell us your virtual office needs.
Tell us more about your staffing and support needs.
Need to talk to a department?
BROWSE CONTENT BY TOPIC
Coworking Flexible Workspace New
BROWSE CONTENT BY TYPE
Article Video Infographics
- Incubation Program
- Case Studies
- Working Professionals
- Industry Leaders
- Thought Leaders
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Technical Hiring)
- Successfully review the technical job descriptions, make sure the he/she understand the needs of the hiring manager as well to ask questions that’ll help you identify the right candidate(s).
- Understanding the latest technology and old technology, technical roles and technical skills.
- He/she should learn and evaluate the technical skills of the candidate.
- High ability in sourcing and uncovering candidates
- Ascertaining the competence of candidates against a technical job description
- Meeting candidates in person, telephone, or video conference etc to assess their qualifications
- Keep your candidates in the loop, providing timely response and feedback to the processed candidates.
- Timely endorsement to the client.
- Ability to understand technology and to keep abreast of technology trends at client company.
- Comfortable in describing technical jargons and able to interpret the candidate process
- Being able to ask questions of your sales/account managers (agency recruiters), clients (hiring managers) and your candidates
- Relationship Building/Account Management. Start every conversation with the intent to build, develop and maintain relationships with your candidates and clients.