Senior Security Analyst
- xperience in delivering security services/outcomes within data sensitive environments.
- · Strong technical security analytics and IPS skills with hands-on experience.
- · Demonstrated experience as a security analyst with primary responsibilities centered on threats intelligence and vulnerability management
- · Strong technical and demonstrated knowledge across a range of midrange and gateway platforms, including Cisco, Juniper, SonicWALL, Watchguard, TrendMicro, Symantec, FireEye Windows and Unix.
- · Demonstrable knowledge of scripting/programming tools such as Python, Bash, Expect, PowerShel and SQL scripting
- Review ACL data and correlated logs containing IDS/IPS, AV, web application firewalls; Operating System events, web proxy, and similar data to enhance on established context, policies and scope;
- · Undertake security data analysis and event tracking activities on a full time basis
- · Automate and orchestrate security provisioning of anti-malware and network IPS services at the network and gateway;
- · Proactively configure, tune and operate Intrusion Prevention and associated security systems to mitigate active and potential threats;
- · Monitor open source and custom intelligence feeds for emerging vulnerabilities and threats, assess and triage these in the context of risks to the client base;
- · Review and recommend policy improvements to network security devices and applications
- · Work to identify critical event data for additional analysis and escalation as appropriate.
- One or more of the following are highly advantageous, but not essential;
- CISSP, CISM, CCSE, CCIE, CCNA, MCSE or GIAC