- Responsible for the architecture, implementation and support of a Citrix Xendesktop/XenApp environment including netscaler components.
- Provide daily support for CITRIX Xendesktop/XenApp environment with users in various geographical locations.
- Manage and maintain Citrix profile solutions such as Citrix Profile Management/RES One Workspace/Appsense
- Implement robust monitoring of the VDI environment using tools such as Citrix Director and Citrix MAS
- Proactively monitor Citrix & virtual environment for capacity, stress, risk and workload and take necessary remediation steps.
- Take full ownership to work with various teams to resolve any production related incidents.
- Be actively involved in the planning & implementation of new projects.
- Interface with Vendors and Internal Global Teams to ensure the environment conforms to the current standards.
- Manage Business Continuance in relation to Disaster Recovery.
- Maintain System high reliability, availability and resiliency levels.
- Provide 1st, 2nd and 3rd Level Support for the production Environments
- Perform system upgrades and mandatory security/OS patching.
- Strictly abide and follow the company policy and procedures pertaining to change and incident management.
- Responsible for ensuring that all systems are deployed consistent with group standards and best practices.
- Incident and Problem management: take ownership and work with team to resolve production related issues.
- Follow groups standard security practices within the environment.
- Maintain an accurate and current hardware inventory
- Strong knowledge of Citrix Xendesktop/XenApp 7.X architecture and components including PVS and MCS
- Strong knowledge of Citrix Netscaler 11.X and above technology is a must
- Strong knowledge of Citrix Profile Management and RES one workspace profile management
- Strong knowledge of ADUC, Group policies and DNS
- Strong knowledge of Windows operating systems
- Strong knowledge of The Citrix Upgrade process
- Strong knowledge of installing and maintaining applications in the finance industry
- Good working knowledge of implementation of SSL Certificates
- Good working knowledge of Citrix App layering/Unidesk
- Good understanding of Firewall rule implementation & troubleshooting.
- Flexible working hours would be required.
- Strong knowledge of performance management and capacity planning