- We are looking for an exceptional Software Engineer to help Pasig & Hudson build cutting-edge products and extend existing platform with strategic system integrations. The ideal candidate will have experience developing platform interfaces that will work in a lead capacity developing innovative products for our clients.
- Review wireframes and functional requirements and determine best technical solution.
- Work with enterprise architects on establishing the proper system and application architecture that conforms to clients security and regulatory requirements.
- Design and code programs; create and run test transactions; use insights gained to produce necessary design and code revisions. Be willing to take calculated risks.
- Conduct analysis of organizational needs and goals for the development and implementation of application systems, providing ongoing feedback.
- Identify technical obstacles early and work closely with team to find creative solutions
- Educate team members (including BSAs, Scrum Masters and Product Owners) on capabilities and constraints of technology platforms
- Review, analyze, and modify programming systems, including coding, testing, debugging and installing for a large-scale system.
- Maintain meticulous records to document program development and revisions.
- Consistently share best practices and improve processes within and across sprint teams
- Mentor junior developers and work to advance culture of technical excellence
- Minimum 5+ years working with NodeJS and NPM
- Demonstrates ability to work independently / self motivator
- Experience working on enterprise scale projects
- Experience with REST, JSON, XML API definition
- Experience working with scripting languages (React, Angular, Node.js, JQuery or the like)
- Experience creating containerized deployments using Docker.
- Experience working on building CI/CD process using Jenkins.
- Familiarity with Ionic framework for the development of Android and iOS application.
- Performance testing and tuning experience.
- Competency in Postgres and MongoDB
- Always learning open to learn and adopt new technologies
- Solid experience with test automation frameworks
- Test Driven Development (TDD) experience a plus