ORDER MANAGEMENT SUPERVISOR (ACCOUNTING)
KMC Work Location: OFFSITE
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2023-08-29
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-7CFB824
Career Category: Accounting & Finance
Impact You’ll Own:
- Review sales order information in NetSuite on daily basis to ensure orders are recorded timely, accurately, and completely.
- Identify, resolve, and track booking issues related to agreement, order forms, proof of delivery following the company’s policy.
- Validate fulfillment information to ensure that the information is provided and recorded accurately. Follow up with cross functional team to resolve discrepancies and issues timely.
- Work with Internal control team to ensure order operation process control is effective.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for questions regarding booking, billings, cash receipts.
- Proactively communicate issues back to management to ensure issues are solved properly.
- Working with IT to automate order operation manual processes.
- Collaborate in system enhancement and assist with UAT testing as needed.
- Assist revenue accounting and AR team with month/quarter end close including booking journal entries and reconciliations.
- Assist with ad hoc projects and requests.
What You Bring:
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in the order operation management field
- Experience with NetSuite and salesforce
- Strong problem solving and analytic skills.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Management experience is preferred.
What Makes You Stand Out:
- Ability to thrive in a fast-growing environment.
- Positive, get-it-done attitude and agile approach to problem solving.