ORDER PROCESSING MANAGER
KMC Work Location: V CORPORATE CENTER
Location: Makati City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-11-23
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-CEC9634
Career Category: Accounting & Finance
Order Processing Manager
Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
We are looking for an experienced Business Operations Manager to lead a team of Business Operations Analysts and Provisioning Operations Specialist on our Order Processing Team. The Order Processing team is responsible for reviewing orders to ensure accurate financial reporting, and provisioning. The Business Operations Manager will also be responsible for understanding OneTrust’s business needs and for driving OTC process improvement.
Lead a team of specialists and analysts to facilitate accurate and timely booking and provisioning.
Responsible for the quality of work and productivity of each direct report. Including meeting SLA requirements for communication responses, Order Form requests and any urgent and non-standard asks that come to you and your team.
Collaborate with impacted parties to identify acceptable options to facilitate deal closure and to resolve post booking deal issues. This will include teaming with Sales, Accounting, Legal, and other Operations teams. You will act as a Business Partner to the sales reps and leadership you support.
Subject Matter Expert on OneTrust’s quoting best practices, booking policy, licensing model, and legal standards.
Someone who appreciates a fast paced and intellectually stimulating environment. You are well organized and able to prioritize tasks based on their importance to the business.
Your Experience Includes
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Management or Accounting.
- 3 - 4 years of experience in an order management role
- Salesforce experience a must including CPQ, running reports, building dashboards, and maintaining data integrity
- Ability to review and comprehend customer sales agreements, proposals, purchase orders, and related information
- Excellent data entry skills to quickly and accurately review and input data.
- Ability to work well under pressure, effectively manage priorities, and maintain professionalism during stressful situations.
- Responds to customer requests and order-related inquiries, and addresses customer satisfaction issues and manage execution of order from entry to provisioning
- Ensures order requests are in compliance with company policies and practices; assists in-process troubleshooting as required.
- Effectively engage with internal customers and partners, lenders and internal departments including shipping, finance, materials, technical support, service, sales and marketing, legal, and other departments as business needs require.
- Strong understanding of the Order to Cash process with SaaS industry experience
- Reading and understanding revenue contracts and business terms and conditions.
- Building, developing, documenting, and maintaining a repository of Quote to Cash business rules and process flows.
- Understanding of CLM Solutions
- DocuSign for Salesforce experience
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career.
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
When you join OneTrust you are You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.