KMC Work Location: PODIUM WEST TOWER
Location: Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-07-21
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | INT-7C47256
Career Category: Network /System / Database Administration
OSS Supervisor is responsible to supervise IT Staff / Technical Support / OSS Tech and provide support to all IT functions with responsibility for providing efficient and accurate reporting, account reconciliations, contract management, data management, process monitoring and project management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees several KMC sites in different locations
- Handles client escalations onsite
- Oversees junior members of OSS team
- Manage workforce scheduling
- Provides third-line investigation and diagnosis
- Help Resolves and closes incidents/service requests as per help desk procedures & allocated timelines
- Escalates unresolved incidents/service requests within agreed timescales
- Logs relevant incident/service request details per help desk procedures
- Communicates with clients regarding incident progress
- Ensures tickets are always updated until issues are resolved
- Conducts hardware and software maintenance and support
- Performs IMAC (Install, Move, Add and Change)
- Local network support and/or assists centralized Network team
- Working knowledge of office automation products and computer peripherals, like biometric, CCTV, printers and scanners
- Handles performance management tasks including providing feedback, coaching, and performance reviews
- Performs additional task that may be assigned by the immediate supervisor
- Able to work flexible hours on a rotating schedule including evenings, holidays and weekend. Overtime may be required.
- Willing to be assigned to any location.
- Ability to work as a team player within a department as well as with other departments.
- Good customer service skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including effective listening skills and ability to communicate accurately and effectively in person, over the telephone, through email and other business correspondence.
- Ability to retain detailed information.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- 7+ years in IT Support including IP phones, desktops, laptops, applications, Wi-Fi, Vendor, and system setups
- 5+ years in VMWare, Veeam backup, Microsoft Outlook 365, Teams, SharePoint, One Drive
- 5+ years in systems/network engineering including routers, switches, and firewalls
- 3+ years in Azure including, Network Setup, VM setups, VPN,
- Experience with Windows10-11, Windows Server, VMWare 7.0 in a clustered environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Excellent customer support skills.