Partner Deal Registration Analyst
KMC Solutions | XTN-E5A5912
Call Center Operations
Partner Deal Registration AnalystThe Partner Deal Registration (DR) Analyst will be responsible for all management and monitoring up aspects of the global Partner Deal Registration program. The DR Analyst will be expected to act as the main point of contact for partners and direct and indirect Zoom sales team to help drive timely and accurate responses to render a decision to approve or deny the opportunities. Responsibilities will include researching deal registration requests, account ownership, pipeline / forecast for duplicate deals, and contacting partner. Other activities would include but not be limited to training of direct and indirect teams, tracking deal registration metrics, and reporting on program performance. This position relies on having a deep understanding of the day to day “life” of a partner by someone who can put themselves in their shoes and ensure that the partner experience is second to none.
Duties and Responsibilities
- • Be the liaison between the Sales organization, Channel Sales and Resellers to help develop and govern effective Deal Registration Programs.
- • Work closely with Sales, Channel & Partners on setup, training and improvement recommendations
- • Identify opportunities for process improvement and be instrumental in the development, testing and roll-out of improved methods and tools
- • Exhibit overall leadership of Deal Registration programs
- • Create and generate reports to track deal registration & lead distribution history, trends, etc. as required by management.
- • Drive Global program governance and enforcement, monitor policies and deal engagement trends to assist with Channel conflict resolution
- • Monitor the ongoing status of existing deal registrations
- • Develop and Track Key Performance Metrics (SLAs, Productivity, Quality)
- • Ensure total system availability and readiness in Partner Portal and CRM tool
- • Responsible for extensive coordination of communications and information dissemination with sales force and cross-functional stakeholders in Sales, Channel, Finance, Operations and Marketing
- • Outgoing individual with a demonstrated ability to learn quickly and manage a range of diversified programs while maintaining consistency and optimal performance.
- • Experience Managing or Administering Deal Registration programs in Software, SaaS, or Unified Communications
- • 3-5 years or more of industry experience working directly with channel partners and channel programs; experience working with the Agent community is preferred.
- • CRM software experience required; salesforce preferred.
- • Deep understanding of the partner ecosystem and program management.
- • Ability to multitask ongoing activities from multiple people is essential.
- • Results-driven, with a proven track record working in a fast-paced environment.
- • Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- • Intermediate Data analysis and BI tools experience to present trends and monitor service levels
- • Excellent presentation and communication skills.